• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do u smell rats re kovan case

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why was a need to deploy plaincloth poodles throughout
The whole funeral rite.

Shittimes says to keep reporters away but why.

Dun u all agree that this case is
Very extra ordinary

Bro gd n all the ex makan puas, what yr views

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We will know in due time....
If there was fishy business and they attempt to cover up lagi better....Kena expose time is shit hits the fan.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does poodle co~op still grant personal loans.

If yes, did iskandar took loan from them.

My gut feeling tell me that deceased relationship with iskandar is not simple

Last edited:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think about it.
An old man running only a vehicle workshop business can be so wealthy to the extend of spending $$$ to bid for his favorite number for almost every items? How many local boss who runs only a vehicle workshop can live in that kind of property?

PhuaCheeBye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Elder Tan is a Loanshark. Iskander had no money to repay. So went to house to negotaite, everything gotta a bit nasty. And Elder Tan call Junior Tan to come over. In the midst of heated argument, Iskander killed Elder Tan. Junior Tan walks in and saw and fought with Iskander, The rest is history,,,,

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope this matter will be tabled out during parliament seating.

Cant recall any similar happenings here in the past

Deceased were normal biz ppl and not

Some big time bizmen or triads leaders

Last edited:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Elder Tan is a Loanshark. Iskander had no money to repay. So went to house to negotaite, everything gotta a bit nasty. And Elder Tan call Junior Tan to come over. In the midst of heated argument, Iskander killed Elder Tan. Junior Tan walks in and saw and fought with Iskander, The rest is history,,,,

This could be possible. Also why elder tan withdrew valuables from cisco sdb

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This will make a good drama script bro.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
The million dollars question is how much iskander owe

In total.

Is his life worth only 62k

What the big deal at most only a bankrupt and quit spf

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal

who knows! this might be it!

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
i did not follow this case closely, but i according to my own judgement, there is more than meets the eye. and i did not buy those newspaper to read, so what i write is all my own thinking. no biased according to race or whatever.

1. from the pic that the policeman was injured in his right hand, it is could highly be caused by a sharp object. ok. now the interesting point. who use the sharp object to attack him? very highly is the elder Tan. it couldn't be a knifefight, because if Tan loses (die) his knife should be in his hand or near him. but there is only 1 knife in the whole scene. (if i am right). therefore, i think it is the elder Tan takes a knife to attack him, the policeman use the hand to shield the knife, and at the same time, wrestle the knife away and use the knife on elder Tan in a confused state.

2. the policeman has no intention of killing elder Tan. therefore, realizing Tan is injured/dead, policeman panicked and drove the victim car. (i do not know the younger Tan is involved in the earlier fight or not. whether yes or no, it does not matter). when he reverse, he did not check is there anyone behind the car (u have to remember the policeman is panicking now), and quickly sped away WITHOUT knowing younger Tan is trapped underneath the car.

i going out for lunch now. will continue part 2.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why was a need to deploy plaincloth poodles throughout
The whole funeral rite.

Shittimes says to keep reporters away but why.

Dun u all agree that this case is
Very extra ordinary

Bro gd n all the ex makan puas, what yr views

Nothing suspicious about deployment of plainclothes officers during the funeral. SPF cannot be seen as 'heartless' with just CP's visit to the wake. Follow-up action needed. Deployment can also be seen as managing potential law and order problems. They could be planning for worst case scenario and if it took place, would make the SPF look really bad. So, better to have some officers stand-by at scene and made known to members of the public.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing suspicious about deployment of plainclothes officers during the funeral. SPF cannot be seen as 'heartless' with just CP's visit to the wake. Follow-up action needed. Deployment can also be seen as managing potential law and order problems. They could be planning for worst case scenario and if it took place, would make the SPF look really bad. So, better to have some officers stand-by at scene and made known to members of the public.

Sounds logical but how did the loan amt to 62k from a single bank.

Lets assume his income 5k per month.

Even his credit limit is 3x that will b 15k

Bank wont let u snowball to 62k

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few banks. Banks like to court those presumed to have stable income, esp those in civil serpice and extend credit facilities to them. Accept the credit facilities offered but don't draw down. Credit rating still good. Later then draw all at one go from all the credit facilities from all the respective banks. Burst. Technically can be done this way.

How much is his actual outstanding and from where is anybody's guess.:o

Sounds logical but how did the loan amt to 62k from a single bank.

Lets assume his income 5k per month.

Even his credit limit is 3x that will b 15k

Bank wont let u snowball to 62k

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe he borrowed like 10k from 6 banks and then transfer the loan into 1 bank...a lot of overspending fuckers tend to do this...transfer loan here and there and then end up fucking trapped like a rat in a cage under a fucking fire........