• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do u realise that Singapore hardly have any anti vice raids during tourist season ?

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u read news, you will realise there is a trend or special time frame for anti vice raids. Usually it happens before the peak season

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happened before lunar new year

102 people investigated for suspected involvement in vice activities; youngest arrested 18 years old

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clean up before the arrival of China tourists

SINGAPORE – The police are investigating 102 people for their suspected involvement in vice activities following a two-week-long islandwide operation.

In a statement on Feb 2, the police said 84 women and 15 men, aged between 18 and 49, were arrested between Jan 4 and 18.

Another three people – a man and two women, aged between 56 and 84 – are assisting in investigations.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hardly see any anti vice raid. Why ? After Taylor swift concerts, I will see many anti vice raids

Now it is quiet

They will do it once in a while to meet their KPIs and also virtue signal to daft Sinkies that the govt is pure, clean and against the dirty, sinful oldest trade.

CopyCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
They cannot afford to catch all the foreigners.
fW55MlpaPEN3.gif

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I hardly see any anti vice raid. Why ? After Taylor swift concerts, I will see many anti vice raids

Now it is quiet
What is tourist season in singapore? The whole place is crawling with tourists all year round. U sure u ever set foot in singapore or not?

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will do it once in a while to meet their KPIs and also virtue signal to daft Sinkies that the govt is pure, clean and against the dirty, sinful oldest trade.
Meanhwile own Ministar commit adultery, enjoy ongbengseng hotel that comes with many perks