• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do u find bowling and golf jin boliao?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
why do ppl like to hit a small ball then walk for hours looking for it? and if miss or cant find it start to ki siao kpkb, lol ...and why do ppl like to roll a heavy ball to hit some bottle shape cones and if "strike" happy like fuck, seems quite kumlan leh, no offence to golfers and bowlers :biggrin:

The most "boliao"game is the one where 22 idiots kick a ball around for 90 minutes engaging in all sorts of theatrics and nothing much ever happens.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bowling at least can able see chio bu! Also can play with chio bu then must help her find the lightest ball for her!

Golf is when u are loaded then play with huge connections peo and talk about investment and how to make more money! I'm not rich so I will find golf bo liao!

Soccer if play serious can break legs easily and went into fightings! If play for fun would be okay can train stamina and on occasion, the ball might ram on your cock! But no gals! Gals play soccer confirm tomboy! Chinese chio bu prefer guys play basketball! Soccer maybe for the minah will like!

ryutanahgou

Alfrescian
Loyal
in Singapore the mindset is play golf means you are high ses so you see many posers taking up the sport. Golf is also good excuse to go overseas to find women.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN nong ago my uncle already discovered bowling don't need run and choot pattern gai KNN he tested that you can pick the correct weight ball and stand there to swing your arm in momentum and get many strikes also KNN the running is monkey see monkey do only KNN

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do ppl still go to batam to play? last time used to be popular very cheap
I've been a couple of times. really cheap and fun. problem is your friends and you need to take leave for an outing. not many of us could coordinate.

anyway I have stopped playing for about 8 years now. it was a fun distraction for all of us while it lasted.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If percentage is less than 80%, it's more an exercise in frustration. I guess if I can hit like Tiger woods, then I'll love it.
That's the fun for me .. practising and getting better. I remember my golf crazy period when I would reach home from work at 9, eat a quick dinner, then rush off to the driving range, buy 150 balls and whack balla until the place shut at 1130pm. It was a good stress relief for me. i would do this 3 nights a week. I actually enjoyed my golf at the driving range more than at the green. haha

The problem was driving golf balls was a repetitive activity.. and after a while I injuring my ribcage (intercoastal muscles). It was slow to heal and can be damn painful.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
soccer is far more dynamic... Although I used to suck as a child, as an adult, I became quite good at it. Flow it's called. Neither golf nor bowling encourage flow. In fact, they actively disrupt it.
soccer is my favourite activity now (until covid19 banned it). it combines fun, cardio and the social aspect. the problem is it's getting very hard to find people in my age group to play with liao.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The most "boliao"game is the one where 22 idiots kick a ball around for 90 minutes engaging in all sorts of theatrics and nothing much ever happens.
Chasing after a ball must be one of our most primal instincts going back to our hunter gatherer past. It keeps our minds focussed, body coordinated. I don't know what theatrics you refer to but as social players we play with respect and fairness for our friends.

Cycling is the boliao one. doing the same action takes no skill. Cycle on the road and expect other motorists to treat you like VIPs..?

and what's the point of wearing tights? need an excuse to tuck in your dicks like trannies?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
why do ppl like to hit a small ball then walk for hours looking for it? and if miss or cant find it start to ki siao kpkb, lol ...and why do ppl like to roll a heavy ball to hit some bottle shape cones and if "strike" happy like fuck, seems quite kumlan leh, no offence to golfers and bowlers :biggrin:

Gambling involved is different.

Heard of 9 pin gambling? Left 1 pin standing pays u $80. Turkey, or more than 1 pin standing u lose $10.

Golf is shit game, waste of land and time.

Again golf and cricket games were evil BE pommies recreation because these Confederate slave owners too much free time thus create a whole day game to pass time while BLM slaves suffered on the fields.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gambling involved is different.

Heard of 9 pin gambling? Left 1 pin standing pays u $80. Turkey, or more than 1 pin standing u lose $10.

Golf is shit game, waste of land and time.

Again golf and cricket games were evil BE pommies recreation because these Confederate slave owners too much free time thus create a whole day game to pass time while BLM slaves suffered on the fields.

Comrade Tan of the CCP once again obsessed with Amazing #1 in the World America. What to do? I know deep down you love them because its where everyone wants to be, in America you know?

july-4th-meme-2.jpg