• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do u feel very sianz to post new threads or anything now in sbf?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let's hope sbf would be a better kopitiam in 2013. leongsam needs to shape out or ship out.

many things that need to be improved are ignored. many redundant gimmicks here such as infraction/reputation abuses need to be de-activated but it's getting from worse to worserer

if this goes on, hopefully end of dec 2012, this site would be defunct.:p

Ever consider starting your own blog to pen your view like what Alex Aw did? than you will have people writting and commenting it and you can also start to do moderating like your own boss.

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever consider starting your own blog to pen your view like what Alex Aw did? than you will have people writting and commenting it and you can also start to do moderating like your own boss.

right lum hock seng and james teo did that too.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What are the steps to take to start your own blog?

I really no no leh...

Can hep or no?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah bar, i like it here cos' i enjoy reading stuff that are directed at me. apparently, some still think they are perfect...:rolleyes::biggrin::p

most are into FACEBOOK now than blogging. it so much user friendly and multi-tasked.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let's hope sbf would be a better kopitiam in 2013. leongsam needs to shape out or ship out.

many things that need to be improved are ignored. many redundant gimmicks here such as infraction/reputation abuses need to be de-activated but it's getting from worse to worserer

Post new thread Kenna zap.... Reply to post Kenna zap....

Being funny Kenna zap, try to be cute also Kenna zapped.

I think it is time to go back to old Sammy boy site and talk about geylang..... More bros love me ....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Post new thread Kenna zap.... Reply to post Kenna zap....

Being funny Kenna zap, try to be cute also Kenna zapped.

I think it is time to go back to old Sammy boy site and talk about geylang..... More bros love me ....

mime-attachment.jpg

haha...just go and sleep lah....nahbeh, even going to sleep also kena zapped....those fellows are mad!!!

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal

obviously you are not. i notice your english improved a lot since long ago, so you are taking over this account, its being shared with somebody else. no sense of security and accountability.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Threads are not moving much :eek::eek::eek:
there is no more creativity here. most are just copies from the MSM news.

quality personal opinions are quite rare. either that or if it's a honest point of view, the poster would be marked and infracted.

how could this forum be "free speech"? it's worst than pap controlled mafia.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Pengz

不见就散。。。all the best boss!:o

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cnHnEw9UU3Y?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah bar! if i may ask, why does the standard of this forum bother you so much?

don't give me the crap that you are working and trying to help improve the forum.:rolleyes::biggrin:

there is no more creativity here. most are just copies from the MSM news.

quality personal opinions are quite rare. either that or if it's a honest point of view, the poster would be marked and infracted.

how could this forum be "free speech"? it's worst than pap controlled mafia.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
wheats and weeds
wheats and weeds look about the same. they even sound the same when u read it out loud.

both wheats and weeds, i think it's called trass, are from the grass family or the GRAMINAE. wheat is loved and cultivated for food while weed is hated. it just filter into a wheat field and live with the wheat competing for space and nutrients.

humans are also like that. some wanna be wheat being a good poster or forummer while many are just lame and filter in as clones, trolls or simply be around to steal limelight, ruin a thread or cause suspicion.

i shall keep giving points to whoever request for it. i can't differentiate the wheat from the weed. as a farmer, i wouldn't wanna pull out the weeds among the wheats. the reason is quite obvious. if i do that, along with it i might pull out and also destroy the wheats.

the only way is to be magnimanous and allow both the wheat and the weed to grow. once harvest time come, the wheat would produce while the weed bear none. then that would be the time to destroy the weed and separate them from the wheat.

think about this parable.......

moral of story: don't kill the weed which would in turn harm the wheat. same as don't kill the clones/trolls. u may end up harming a geniune poster.

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?137661-wheats-and-weeds

Last edited: