• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do small breast girl enjoy the same level of shiokness as big breast girl when you lick and suck their tits?

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
to me, my experience is small breast girl doesn't enjoy as much as big breast girl when i lick and suck her tits

any idea or past experiences to share?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I do not possess sufficient empirical evidence, in view of the fact that I avoid sex with small breasted women as a general rule. Hence, not able to offer any useful insights.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Able to tune radio can already...
download.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I believe small breast women do not want to have sex with skinny lj
Again, I am not able to verify because I do not possess sufficient empirical evidence (i.e., I do not have a skinny lj nor have I allowed any ljs in general to come near my body). I assume you are speaking from your personal experience, hence your claim has authority. In addition to acknowledging and respecting your claim, you also have my sympathy.:roflmao: