• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do not buy IPhone yet.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aunty and Uncle are in which age groups ah? I'm in my 60s.

I don't buy iPhones or Samsung Galaxy; you wanna know why?

I still have a Nokia & if I were to go back to using it would be difficult to remember all the strokes. I often see seniors using the iphone & Samsungs on buses & trains.

If you have to buy a new phone today the choices are very limited:android, iphone, Nokia,...

Even old people want to have access to all the features even if they don't use all of the features.

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's good news. People who are glued to their mobile devices are morons and a culling is in order.

Life was then much easier,
and Safer.....

Attachments

• life-was-much-easier.jpeg
    life-was-much-easier.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 76

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously a larger display. However if you like small size then the current iPhone 5s/i5c is probably what you want.

Larger display is nothing, Samsung, Sony. LG and HTC all have larger displays.

iPhone 6 is going to have near indestructible sapphire glass display.

The phone drop tests are going to be very interesting.

In other news, Corning (manufacturer of Gorilla glass) is not very happy. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still have a Nokia & if I were to go back to using it would be difficult to remember all the strokes. I often see seniors using the iphone & Samsungs on buses & trains.

If you have to buy a new phone today the choices are very limited:android, iphone, Nokia,...

Even old people want to have access to all the features even if they don't use all of the features.

I see Pinoy maids doing video chats on their Samsung phones while crossing the road. :biggrin:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno if its Siri still or not, but with Whats app, you have a choice to use the keyboard to type or use a mike to record a message. At the new msg line, press and hold the mike icon and speak into the phone yr msg. When you release it, the voice msg is sent. I thot that is quite useful for people who cant be texting when driving, to leave msgs or to listen to them. HTC has it so I dont think thats Siri.