• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Disturbing! Dog's eyes gouged out, genitals cut off (Guess which fucked up country?)

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
1961320984.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Another glowing example of how fucked up the country is!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Disturbing! Dog's eyes gouged out, genitals cut off (Guess which fucked up countr

very much like the punishment meted out to her love rival by the Han queen (Liu Bang's wife).

Making her rival blind, deaf, dumb, chop off her limbs (arms + legs) and leave her in the toilet....that's evil to the core.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Disturbing! Dog's eyes gouged out, genitals cut off (Guess which fucked up countr

Fosan...isn't that where Yip Man comes from....

metalball

Alfrescian
Loyal

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i sincerely hope whoever did this will be reborn as a dog in their next life.....................

then suffer the same fate................

Lucian Darth

Alfrescian
Loyal

What did this dog do? Why the ppl behave worse than animals?!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

What did this dog do? Why the ppl behave worse than animals?!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

This is what 5,000 years of civilization have created - PRCs who behave worse than animals!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My heart goes out to this poor dog since I'm a dog owner myself..

China is indeed a fucked up country full of sick crude fucktards bastards..!!!:mad:

And now this fucktards PRCs are spilling on to our Spore streets..:mad::oIo:

All Ah Tiongs must be Castrated like this poor dog..!!!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Frankly speaking, i am no longer surprised to read about how fucked up PRChinese are. I will be extremely careful when dealing with these bunch of people. In fact, i will avoid going to China for holiday as well.

Lucian Darth

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is what 5,000 years of civilization have created - PRCs who behave worse than animals!

I'm not a animal lover like drifter bro, but wah lau eh, this is too much even for me lor.:mad::mad::mad: Jialat leh. Duno how the vet can fix him, even if he recovered fr physical injuries, dun think he would ever walk out of this nightmare psychologically.:mad:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm not a animal lover like drifter bro, but wah lau eh, this is too much even for me lor.:mad::mad::mad: Jialat leh. Duno how the vet can fix him, even if he recovered fr physical injuries, dun think he would ever walk out of this nightmare psychologically.:mad:

The dog died liao. It was mentioned in the article.

Lucian Darth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Paiseh was just looking the pics. Thanks for telling me. CRAP! These ppl are total crap!

veggiehater

Alfrescian
Loyal

i sincerely hope whoever did this will be reborn as a dog in their next life.....................

then suffer the same fate................

then that will create another person who did this thing to dogs, and many more people will start to curse this person, and the cycle will get larger and larger

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Paiseh was just looking the pics. Thanks for telling me. CRAP! These ppl are total crap!

bro...allow me to fuck those china ppl ...KNNBCCB !!!!