• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Disrespect - the cause of the earthquake??

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot believe that we are well into the 21st century and there are still people out there who believe that earthquakes can be caused by offended spirits that reside in a mountain. :rolleyes:

Superstition aside, it's about respect for the laws of the land. 'When in Rome, do as Romans do.' I'd be thrown out of Westminster Abbey if I walked into a service in my birthday suit.

And if you want to go buck naked, don't post it on Facebook on Instagram.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Superstition aside, it's about respect for the laws of the land. 'When in Rome, do as Romans do.' I'd be thrown out of Westminster Abbey if I walked into a service in my birthday suit.

That's exactly what they were doing...

063_001.jpg

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's exactly what they were doing...

063_001.jpg

As I said in my post #42: "The Orang Asli have been roaming the mountains of M'sia for millennia naked, for crying out loud." Personally I have no issue with public nudity, but most people do.

The M'sian authorities wouldn't have given a damn about a bunch of naked tourists if not for the public outcry over their handling of the disaster. Charging these ang mohs is simply a diversionary tactic. It also appeases the locals by finding a scapegoat for the disaster.

Whatever it is, be prepared for the consequences if you're doing something that offends local cultural/religious sensitivities. Or keep it to yourself.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The best is set up COI and any finding from them can just point the finger at the government :wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The best is set up COI and any finding from them can just point the finger at the government :wink:

My dick doesn't work properly anymore. Please commission a COI to find the cause and recommend a solution.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try stripping naked infront of Buckingham Palace, or the Canadian rockies and see if you dont get arrested.

why go so far....just strip naked at the entrance of that house, next to Plaza Singapura, Orchard Road...see what happen? or go 38 Oxley Road....either you get slapped or the snipers hiding there will take a good shot of your "member"...ha ha ha