• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dislodged Platform Door Causes Train Breakdown! Guess Which Line?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's the same with nyc metro. hellhole of a sweat shop at all underground stations in summer. luckily in sf, berkeley and oakland, the underground bart stations are cool and bearable as we have a mild summer. and with sf, summer usually is the coldest winter.

You dumb nigger. Post something relevant to SG!!!!!! :mad:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's the same with nyc metro. hellhole of a sweat shop at all underground stations in summer. luckily in sf, berkeley and oakland, the underground bart stations are cool and bearable as we have a mild summer. and with sf, summer usually is the coldest winter.

u know its a well known statistic that 90 percent of americans drives or owns a car.whats the point of telling us how bad or shitty the public transport in america is?no one takes public transport in america,its irrelevant,inconceivable,an afterthought.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u know its a well known statistic that 90 percent of americans drives or owns a car.whats the point of telling us how bad or shitty the public transport in america is?no one takes public transport in america,its irrelevant,inconceivable,an afterthought.

not city slickers like in nyc and sf. if you ask any average new york city dweller, he she will tell you they don't have cars and they live and die by the metro. in fact, i sat next to bobby flay the celebrity chef on a metro train as he was heading home to soho from a tv engagement. we had a brief exchange and i wanted to challenge him to a satay cookoff if he knew what satay was.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not city slickers like in nyc and sf. if you ask any average new york city dweller, he she will tell you they don't have cars and they live and die by the metro. in fact, i sat next to bobby flay the celebrity chef on a metro train as he was heading home to soho from a tv engagement. we had a brief exchange and i wanted to challenge him to a satay cookoff if he knew what satay was.

who cares?new york is a shithole,just like singapore.u dont want to live there unless u have a networth of at least 2m and 2 cars,you drive one and your wife drives one.whats the population of new york?8m?like 2 percent of america's population?theres absolutely no reason for you to be in new york unless ur chasing a dream.just like theres no reason to be in las vegas unless i want to be a full time poker player.theres no normal people in new york or las vegas,either u are super rich or ur poor smuck,like crossing a street across central park,one minute ur in a gentrified part of new york,next minute ur in a ghetto full of hobos,crack addicts and drunks sleeping on the streets with no pants.

singularity

Alfrescian
Loyal
just look at the number of indian chiefs and fragmentation of opposition parties trying to dislodge the pap. sinkies love to backstab sinkies, just like members and cliques on this site. the opposition is doomed.

View attachment 28544

LOL...I only noticed now... there are 4 sun symbols. who plagiarized who?:confused:

1 looks like my GPS own vehicle marker;

1 plagiarized wall's ice cream logo;

1 looks like they plagiarized Vietnam's 1 star flag and added Audi's logo on it;

1 looks like they plagiarized the above and added Caltex's colorway to the star;

1 used a generic "shake hand" image;

1 used a hammer but forgot about the screwdriver;

and 1 plagiarized The Flash logo.

Even when coming up with party logos Singaporeans had to follow and copy...LOL