• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Dis grace fu gets flamed by netizens for glory hunting with schooling

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holy Cow!!! lots of nasty yet accurate comments. What happened to her FB admin? It shows how disgusted Singaporeans are with the PAP and its Govt. I have never seen this much of insults and derision. Chinaman, Mat, Indian and even an Aussie, all taking potshots of this useless individual who rode on the coat tails of her father.

Singaporeans are seeing through this pathetic lot and growing a pair. The only problem with Singapore are the midgets running the country.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will ISD target these later?

My friend reposted a caricature of Lhl on his Facebook and kena called up for coffee.
Kena friendly warning no charges. My friend had to delete the posting. This was 3-4 years ago.
Seems the climate has changed. I'll like to see them haul everyone up hahahaha.
Fuck pap!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend reposted a caricature of Lhl on his Facebook and kena called up for coffee.
Kena friendly warning no charges. My friend had to delete the posting. This was 3-4 years ago.
Seems the climate has changed. I'll like to see them haul everyone up hahahaha.
Fuck pap!

Why cant anyone post a caricature of LHL? or for that matter anyone can post a caricature of LKY or TT. Nothing wrong

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why cant anyone post a caricature of LHL? or for that matter anyone can post a caricature of LKY or TT. Nothing wrong

I think it was a comic by Leslie. The one that got sued. My friend reposted it and got called up.
Need to note that he was a former policeman.....dun know if that had any bearing.
Anyway if more people posted now I doubt they are able to haul everyone up. Let's try