• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Dina Wong - make a full and unreserved apology

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
...and even bothered to play road sweeper many times to sweep up the litter they threw to the road outside their house and flow downwards to the road outside my house as it is on a downward slope.
Now thinking back i am indeed stupid to play free road sweeper for one year.
If there's really no law and order in JB, then if I were you, after sweeping up your neighbours' rubbish, I would keep it until the early morning while they are sleeping (especially since you're awake and online until 4am sometimes), and dump it over their gate, so that their rubbish cannot flow downwards to your house, and they also cannot prove that it was you who threw their rubbish back into their house. :wink:

If they have CCTV, then just wear a cap and sunglasses. :p

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there's really no law and order in JB, then if I were you, after sweeping up your neighbours' rubbish, I would keep it until the early morning while they are sleeping (especially since you're awake and online until 4am sometimes), and dump it over their gate, so that their rubbish cannot flow downwards to your house, and they also cannot prove that it was you who threw their rubbish back into their house. :wink:

If they have CCTV, then just wear a cap and sunglasses. :p

Believe it or not once upon a time I thought good neighbourliness beget good neighbourliness in return - despite their bad behaviour right from the start - my thinking is kindness will change these barbarians to become better people and was sweeping the road with such kind thoughts. But I was proven wrong until cannot wrong there are evil devils that will trample you and see you good neighbourliness as weakness to continue and trample you more, not less.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Believe it or not once upon a time I thought good neighbourliness beget good neighbourliness in return - despite their bad behaviour right from the start - my thinking is kindness will change these barbarians to become better people and was sweeping the road with such kind thoughts.
That's if they know (i.e. by seeing or if you tell them) what you have done for them.
But if after they know and still refuse to repent, then that means they have hardened their hearts; and the more "kindness" you show them, the more they will interpret your "kindness" as "proof" that you are willing to become their SLAVES indefinitely! :eek:
It's called:
dictionary.pinpinchinese.com/definitions/s/得寸进尺-decunjinchi
And if you stop serving them, they will blame you for stopping your service, just because they expected you to continue serving them, since you willingly started to serve them because they thought you were "humble" enough to know that since you're a Sinkie, you are therefore a "second-class" Malaysian resident, whereas they are "first-class" Malaysian residents because they are Malaysian citizens! :*:

But I was proven wrong until cannot wrong there are evil devils that will trample you and see you good neighbourliness as weakness to continue and trample you more, not less.
If it becomes too dangerous (i.e. either to your life or physical health) for you to continue living in JB or anywhere else in Malaysia, then I think it's better for you to move back to Singapore...

I can understand your situation because I have Chinese Malaysian relatives (my father's uncles, aunts, cousins and their descendants); and although some of them were really nice to me when I interacted with them in the past, the rest were not so nice, to say the least; even my father dislikes them...

So if even relatives can be bad to fellow relatives, what more strangers? :(

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's no point speculating now why barbarians behaved like barbarians. But it was an awakening for me of barbarian Chinese culture and that I think too high of these mudlanders Chinese lowlife. I should have looked down on them and treated them transparent from day one instead of being friendly and show good neighbourliness and being trampled with barking dogs, littering and firecrackers until I exploded one day. That's what I do now to treat these barbarians transparent and lowly humans as what they are. It's not people want to look down on them, it's they deserved to be looked down by their barbarian actions.

Some mudlander relatives nice to you while some are not nice? Actually very simple. They are nice when they are poor. Or they are nice when they can get benefits from you. Like my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours who treated me transparent from day one obviously think they are rich and will derive no benefits from me and thus they don't waste a single smile.

That's if they know (i.e. by seeing or if you tell them) what you have done for them.
But if after they know and still refuse to repent, then that means they have hardened their hearts; and the more "kindness" you show them, the more they will interpret your "kindness" as "proof" that you are willing to become their SLAVES indefinitely! :eek:
It's called:
dictionary.pinpinchinese.com/definitions/s/得寸进尺-decunjinchi
And if you stop serving them, they will blame you for stopping your service, just because they expected you to continue serving them, since you willingly started to serve them because they thought you were "humble" enough to know that since you're a Sinkie, you are therefore a "second-class" Malaysian resident, whereas they are "first-class" Malaysian residents because they are Malaysian citizens! :*:

If it becomes too dangerous (i.e. either to your life or physical health) for you to continue living in JB or anywhere else in Malaysia, then I think it's better for you to move back to Singapore...

I can understand your situation because I have Chinese Malaysian relatives (my father's uncles, aunts, cousins and their descendants); and although some of them were really nice to me when I interacted with them in the past, the rest were not so nice, to say the least; even my father dislikes them...

So if even relatives can be bad to fellow relatives, what more strangers? :(

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek: May I ask, what did you do? And what was their reaction? :confused:

I went to their house and pressed their bell multiple times and screaming at them. The woman finally spoke to me from the house door - a distance from the gate where I was standing - and act blur denying all charges.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So since you no longer sweep up their rubbish for them, wouldn't their rubbish accumulate in front of your house? :confused:

Goodness I already moved out two years ago and they still harrassing me with firecrackers at my new place. That's how lowlife these barbarian mudlander Chinese are.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goodness I already moved out two years ago and they still harrassing me with firecrackers at my new place.
:eek: You mean they made the effort to drive all the way to your new house in JB (which I'm guessing should be some non-walking distance away from your old house and theirs), just to harass you? :*:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek: You mean they made the effort to drive all the way to your new house in JB (which I'm guessing should be some non-walking distance away from your old house and theirs), just to harrass you? :*:

You should know the mudlander Chinese have many relatives and friends with benefits? Help them with their dirty work but of course can't proof lah but again it's no coincidence when there are too many coincidence. You can read my firecracker thread for more details.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goodness public toilet #1.

COWARD LIAR go and report me to police if not what I said about mudlanders thieves stealing my pic are all true and that's why you calling me public toilet in India. Your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters are public toilet are true though.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bullshitfreely public toilet #1 hahahahahhaha

Mudlanders Chinese are always so shameless. Ownself public toilet call others public toilet. Ownself bullshit call other bullshit. Ownself lawless call their govt lawless. Many many examples prove until cannot prove these lowlife hypocrites are like that.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some mudlander relatives nice to you while some are not nice? Actually very simple. They are nice when they are poor. Or they are nice when they can get benefits from you. Like my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours who treated me transparent from day one obviously think they are rich and will derive no benefits from me and thus they don't waste a single smile.
Yes, this I agree, because some of my Chinese Malaysian relatives are multi-millionaires, while the remainder are just middle-class.