• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Difference in Attitude

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Over in these parts, we reserve VIP lots (prime spots). Over in some parts of europe, it's less prevalent... not so elitist. Once I asked the silly question, I got a bemused look:biggrin:

And as some others have digressed, what's with the syt and blondes?

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Asian mentality

I have been to most Asian countries for work...and non of the Asian Countries I went to have this attitude I noticed when I was in Sweden.

I went to Volvo in Sweden last year, as an observer for a local project.

One morning, I was up early as I met up with a SYT from volvo for breakfast at the company canteen early one morning.

The driver of the company picked me up at 7am and as I stayed near the company, I reached at 7.15am.

After the driver dropped me off....I saw him drive to park at a far end of the open space carpark outside the office building.

I was puzzled as we were early and had no reason to be parking so far.

As more cars came into the premises, I noticed most of them would park far from the entrance.

I told the SYT my observations during lunch and she told me the reason for them doing that.

She said that when one is early for work, they will park far from the entrance because they have enough time to walk to the building.

The lots near to the entrance are reserved for those who are late, as they will need to rush in to the office.

I think this is one metality and attitude we asians will not adopt for a long time....

what do you guys say?

Welcome to the 1st world.....