• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did you leave any digital foot-prints ?

Devil_Within

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wahahhah...he is a sinkie. That is how sinkie behaves.

That's right, you behave just like a sinkie! Got no balls and try to ban me from revealing the truth about your pathetic self! Lanjiaoless faggot Tonychat, you haven't thank me for doing the fuck for you, why are you so sinkie? LOL!....

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OA I beg to differ. I don't see many PAP IBs here. On the contrary, I see a lot of people being super anti PAP.

Problem is, some people are not 100% pro nor anti PAP! many many are quick to whack those who say the sligtest positive thing about PAP and assume they are PAP IB.

I am not shy to say I stand in the middle. I like the PAP but I want more good Opposition and those who oppose for the sake of opposing. I would also be glad if SL can be PM.

Anyway I am not PAP IB.

Milddle voter in this forum is frustrating. If we say slightest thing pro or anti PAP, the other sidewill whack us.

you, a senior nick should know long ago that there is no middle ground here. ( either you are with us or against us ) with regards to politics in this forum.

really no point talking about whatever middle ground here.

people don't come here to be influenced by new political pov. people come here to look for something to strengthen their beliefs. ( all the anti-pap stuffs )

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you, a senior nick should know long ago that there is no middle ground here. ( either you are with us or against us ) with regards to politics in this forum.

really no point talking about whatever middle ground here.

people don't come here to be influenced by new political pov. people come here to look for something to strengthen their beliefs. ( all the anti-pap stuffs )

That's why you don't see me at Flowerpod or Stomp. Makes me wonder what the fuck are those stompers doing here. Excluding AK.:biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not used to it leh. I mean the latter. It is so not you if you don't address him Dr CB.:biggrin:

OK lah, give it to our good old Dr Chee SJ.

While I do not agree with his political stance, but I compliment him for his conviction (strong belief) to stand by his political believe. Just like late JBJ.

Also your clone, hmmm.. I mean Tyudm has a point about upbringing if I call CSJ names..

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
he needs to give his other clones some airtime from time to time.......

narong my ear aches today
hearing all these gossipings
anyone who talked good of our government
will be whacked until die
anyone who talked nice things about singapore
will be zapped till thy kingdom comes
i've gone thru all these
it only illustrates how stupid and how ignorant
some 10 of you really are
i've challenged and battled all of you rabid dogs
and i do not want to repeat that wasteful battle
perhaps only a few master clones and their cronies
but it was bad enough
i'm convinced most of you are utter idiots and fools....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
some fucktard here (think was that kopiuncle) also accuse me of being clone of youtalkcock before....

hello, where got ...you always talk cock lah....youtalkcock is smarter than you ...in fact all the talkingcocks here are smarter and better behave...you are only good in expletives...an expert. but you've improved tremendously recently. you got hope to re-educate the 60.1% if you change and become less talking cock....good and cheers! merry christmas!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
think that many people purchase the Infp for the option to see their zappers. they need that knowledge, it's probably been bothering them for a long time.

haHA YOU are quite right...some purchased for power and points. some purchased to know who are the zappers....some purchased to arm themselves, to protect themselves, to insulate themselve from the mad and rabid dogs.....but many purchased to hoot, zap and ban forummers they disliked or disagreed with....you can see the mobsters and the gangs here...it's so obvious. just look at the HALL OF SHAME...and you can see only a handful are doing just that...but well, it's part of the game and part of the entertainment..

is there a need to harbour so much hate here? so much anger? so much vengence? so much fury? so much energy? come on, this is a cyber forum lah....get real man!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This farker quarreled with at least 10 forummers here and I am looking into all his posts now.

you talking about me? i battled with more than 10 farkers and bullies at one stage...and one by one, i knocked them off...and they returned and attacked me in waves after waves......the attackers are from the same clonal kampung with the same mentality of hate, vengene and most important of all, ignorance....utter idiocy and lunacy...all the vulgarities, obscenities and profanities you can think off here and after death...even my family and ancestors were not spared...how more evil than this wanton and mindless blitzkrieg against a hapless old man...

you guys have to learn to be more tolerant of opposing views. otherwise singaporeans will view the opposition as mindless, rabid, stupid and utterly disgusting with thugs, hooligans and mobsters in their midst....how to win the battle you ask yourself???

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come your pattern so similar to mine?:confused::biggrin:

Possibly same mother? Different father maybe?

I say only hor...just kidding, but both of you may like to go for a paternity check to verify if this pattern is any cause for concern.
If not, keep firing at own time, own target. :biggrin: