• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did TOC's Remy Choo tell a blatant LIE ?

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the Zaobao interview below, TOC's Remy Choo Zheng Xi said the following:

"Mr Choo has adopted a calm attitude towards the personal attacks against him on online forums. “When someone criticises my opinions of current affairs, I will treat their opinions seriously and debate with him actively. However, I will not be bothered if they launch personal attacks.”

http://wayangparty.wordpress.com/20...onspiracy-theories-in-singapores-blogosphere/

However, when the allegations about Choo's involvement with a PAP MP first surfaced in February, Choo Zheng Xi gave a robust rebuttal on TOC and Singabloodypore where the allegations were first posted:

http://wayangparty.wordpress.com/20...ruth-from-lies-exposing-tocs-web-of-deceit-2/

M Remy Choo Zheng Xi, do you remember have said the following in YOUR OWN WORDS:

"Remy Choo gave a swift reply on 6 February, thumping his chest and decrying the charges:

“Jasper, Wayangparty,This is completely false, and really you have absolutely no credibility hiding behind pseudonyms making these completely incorrect assertions.

Anyone with a modicum with common sense would see the stupidity of a PAP MP paying people to be critical of the government.Absolute rubbish.”

So Remy, your claim in the Zaobao interview that you will "not be bothered" by personal attacks is as proven by the above a COMPLETE LIE again.

Would you like to retract your statement ?