• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did This Statement Kill An Innocent Singaporean?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
27 November 2008

Dear Prime Minister,

I was shocked to learn of the series of terrorist attacks in Mumbai on 26 November 2008 . On behalf of the Government of
Singapore, I convey our deepest condolences to you, the Government of India and the families of the victims .
The terrorists have taken several people of different nationalities as hostages, including a Singaporean . We are already
working closely with the Indian authorities on this . Singapore stands ready to assist the Indian authorities in any way to secure the safe
release of the Singaporean and other hostages .

I am confident that the Indian people will rally around your government as it deals with the Mumbai terrorist attacks and bring the
perpetrators to justice . The Mumbai attacks are another reminder that terrorism continues to be a common threat to all of us . We
strongly support your government's efforts in fighting the scourge of terrorism .

Yours sincerely,
Lee Hsien Loong

KINGFALCON

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the first place, it was not a terrorist attack and it does not concern us to broadcast support to Indian government, for it's a proxy war between Pakistan and India, using the separatist Kushmir military grp.

Same as East Timor. No one says they're terrorists, cos they're not.

LHL is a busybody. Maybe he was ill-advised by MFA, but then again, he should get the correct intel.

By supporting India, he is taking sides against Pakistan. This is so obviously naive.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no. it's her sin that is causing her death.

nothing to do with LHL..

You didnt sin? How come only her sin caused the tragic death? How abt the rest of us who sinned?

The only difference between Hwei Yen and us was that she was unfortunate that her PM opened his big mouth wrongly when she needed help most. So vote wisely.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the first place, it was not a terrorist attack and it does not concern us to broadcast support to Indian government, for it's a proxy war between Pakistan and India, using the separatist Kushmir military grp.

Same as East Timor. No one says they're terrorists, cos they're not.

LHL is a busybody. Maybe he was ill-advised by MFA, but then again, he should get the correct intel.

By supporting India, he is taking sides against Pakistan. This is so obviously naive.

Exactly..I share your sentiments.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This sentence is mind-blowing.

it was a stupid statement from SG's PM which angered the Islamic separatists. LHL shdnt ahve commented on an internal issue especially when a young Singaporean's life was in danger.

You know LHL's calibre now

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
it was a stupid statement from SG's PM which angered the Islamic separatists. LHL shdnt ahve commented on an internal issue especially when a young Singaporean's life was in danger.

You know LHL's calibre now

On the contrary, my dear. I think Tourette's runs through his family. We should not mock people with disabilities.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the contrary, my dear. I think Tourette's runs through his family. We should not mock people with disabilities.

A normal man would not make the statement LHL made to the PM of India in that highly charged situation. Do you think he has genetic deficiency?