• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Did NS Absconder Janil Puthucheary kaykiang and made Ah Heng's condition worse?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
... at first the hatred for pappie ministars is so steep they want them to die. but when they don't die, they kpkb that attending physician does not know his job. but when doctor does his job well and ministars survive and recover, they will kpkb that doctor should have done a lousy job to let them die. tails we lose heads they win. all they know is kpkb pretending to be know-all and tpx. this site is displaying the stupid sinkie mentality for the world to see.

It show the depth of disdain on how locals are pissed off by the pappies. When he was Minister for Education, this HSK gave scholarships to foreigners and then sent scouts to chase after them in far away countries when they jumped bonds. Is he as bad as all the pappies? Maybe time will tell when he becomes PM.

For the time being, all pappies are bad. Only foreign imported shits worship them.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the reasons why there is so much pain and suffering in this world is because humans intervene in the natural process of dying.

Strokes are supposed to kill. Keeping stroke victims alive condemns them to a long period of suffering which is not what nature intended.

Neurosurgeon James Khoo, a Senior Consultant Neurosurgeon at TTSH once told me that it's better to die when one suffers a massive stroke.

Heng Swee Kiat at 54 year old I feel sorry for his loved ones who may have to spend the next 20 to 30 years attending to his daily needs.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Dr. Janil saved our finance minister's life, assholes! We should all be on our knees, thanking him and sucking his cock. Otherwise, there would have been a stock market crash the next day if our Finance Minister died suddenly.

Why don't you go and suck his cock then? Lead by example. After you.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Jainil's discipline is paediatrics and ICU management. Resuscitation is the daily bread of the latter. Ng is an oncologist surgeon and Viv B is an ophthalmologist. Janil is not a cabinet minister but he happened to attend.

Bullshit from you again. Janil is a senior consultant in Pediatrics ICU at KK. In other words, its a desk job. You don't believe, just ask him when was the last time he did CPR on anyone, and in the last 3 years, how many times has he performed CPR. Now ask these same questions to SSGT Lee.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Heng could get a stroke anytime and anywhere . Aneurysm is like a time bomb . Imagine if Heng had it in his own private study room or in the toilet, the consequence would be disastrous. We should thank the doctors who attended to him when he collapsed at the Cabinet meeting.

It was the Cabinet that saved his life .

Not through. Although aneurysm can happen any time, certain factors can bring it on. For example constipation and forcing the shit out of your asshole can cause it too.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bullshit from you again. Janil is a senior consultant in Pediatrics ICU at KK. In other words, its a desk job. You don't believe, just ask him when was the last time he did CPR on anyone, and in the last 3 years, how many times has he performed CPR. Now ask these same questions to SSGT Lee.

Janil has practical knowledge. When the situation is urgent, he was the one to step forth, so let's not second guess that action anymore. Am sure if the paramedics were the first, they would be the ones attending and not him.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If HV is useful for stroke, it will be part of sop for paramedics. It should also be reflected in the instruction manual of the equipment. Just read an article on HV and stroke and found opposite views.

janil's way is the old style. nayr69 has done a great job on illustrating that. People don't understand one thing. SSGT Janice Lee is a smart cookie. She covered her own ass, when she told Janil that his bagging is not SOP for and that it was too fast. She specifically mentioned this in case Ah Heng dies and she can cover her ass by saying that he did not do the correct SOP. And that she had told him so, but he rebutted her. Therefore, she was not at fault.

I talked to some Drs. that I know, I talked to them about Ah Heng's stroke, so this is the CSI I did.

They told me in the old days it, was 15 chest compressions to 2 squeezes on the bag. (i.e. 15 chest pumps and bagging twice). This SOP has changed, the new one is 30 Chest compressions to 2 squeezes on the bag. (The bag is a basically a substitution for mouth to mouth breathing). Studies have found out that 15 chest compressions is not long. My guess was that Janil being out of touch (you have to be updated every 2 years on CPR) with performing CPR, and was using the old SOP. That is why SSGT Lee mentioned Janil was bagging too fast, he should have bagged after every 30 compressions instead of 15. But The arrogant apuneh piece of shit did not make way for her to let her do her job but instead Kaykiang and wayang.

If Ah Heng is in a irreversible coma because an outdated SOP was used on him, whose fault would that be?

Last edited:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont anyhow talk cock la. The stock market did not even register a ripple! What crash?

The local stock market does not need the demise of the finance minister to crash.

It has crashed and been dead since Oct 2013 after the collapse of Blumont, Lion Gold and Asiasons.

So now we know what a big player PAP doggie JohnTan is in the local stock market.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Janil has practical knowledge. When the situation is urgent, he was the one to step forth, so let's not second guess that action anymore. Am sure if the paramedics were the first, they would be the ones attending and not him.

The problem as clearly stated and you seem to have ignored, was that once the SCDF team arrived there, Janil did not let them take over. That is why the team leader SSGT Janice Lee was basically a bystander and could even observe what Janil was doing and even can tell him he was bagging too fast. The second guessing is not whether first aid should have been administered to Ah Heng, nor was it who should have done it. But rather, why was janil still doing it and why did he not move over to let the real professionals take over. You get it?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I am not sure if the PM did the right thing here. I am sure people will not be wondering if the paramedics are applying the wrong technique for suspected stroke patients. Credit though to the paramedic for asking what Janil was doing.

The medics applied the right technique, Janil applied the wrong one. Simple as that.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
SSG Janice Lee vs Dr Janil

Sir maybe Dr Janil did not wear his name tag and maybe
SSG Janice Lee doesnt know recognise Dr Janil.
Even 5 Stars Hotel senior waiter can mistake Mrs Lee for
Kopi Soh ? :confused::confused::confused:

In terms of CPR, SSG Janice Lee is 10 times better the Janil by simple virtue its a professional full time job. And its not his.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
janil-puthucheary.jpg

Good point raised Bro Shiok,
Dr Janil most likely not even wearing
a tie and dress as a doctor. Cant
fault SSG Janice Lee for questioning Dr Janil.
SSG Janice Lee though Dr Janil might be the Istana's Gardener
. :biggrin:

She probably thought he was the kopi boy

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
When my aunt collapsed it took 35 minutes for medics to arrive. :rolleyes:

It seems that response times vary depending upon who collapses.

If your Aunt last name is Kwa or lee, then it would also be 7 mins sama sama as Ah Heng.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
One of the reasons why there is so much pain and suffering in this world is because humans intervene in the natural process of dying.

Strokes are supposed to kill. Keeping stroke victims alive condemns them to a long period of suffering which is not what nature intended.

I agree, that is why I believe that Old Fart should have been killed off years earlier.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
ahem.....I say let the SCDF people who regularly update their BCLS and ACLS do their job. Things have changed quite a bit in the last few years as far as resuscitating is concerned.

Great post, that is the info that I got from my Dr friends too. The old SOP was 15 chest compressions to 2 squeezes on the bag. The new SOP is 30 times to 2. Janil was using the old SOP and that is why SSG Lee was questioning him as to why he was bagging so fast, after only 15 compressions.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Agreed , Dr Janil did his best. I now worry for Istana 's Chief of Staffs.

This incident revealed a weak link that need to be Fixed asap

SOP need complete overhaul
:p :p :p

Think who is right. The SCDF SSG who is practicing the same SOP used throughout the whole country by hundreds of first responders, or one out of touch Dr. who has not practice his CPR in don't know how long or who might not be current in his CPR certification.?

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bottomline is how's heng swee kiat now?? The talk now is like he's ok lah and now is time to say who save him lah....Back to facts to-date. He's sedate. I checked dictionary mean he's composed. But no one has spoken he has come to conscious and start talking?? So I supposed he's lying on a bed looking very composed as the blood has stopped bleeding and probably connected by many machines recording heart beat and brain activity. Sound like my grandfather at the ICU hospital bed...can die anytime. Next how much damage has been done to the brain? Nothing said. So in short he's in a coma now. When will he come to conscious? Nothing said. But on government side, seem like celeb time because tat man never die!!! Think it's time to reshuffle cards!

It's been three days since HSK suffered a massive stroke and if he's still in sedation in intensive care unit, it does not look good to me.

Chances are he suffered severe brain damage.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
U know that Doctors not necc trained in CPR rite ?

Not only that, even if you are trained in CPR, the Dr should be recertified in CPR every 2 years. The question is whether Janil even has a CPR ticket and if so, is it current.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
It's been three days since HSK suffered a massive stroke and if he's still in sedation in intensive care unit, it does not look good to me.

Chances are he suffered severe brain damage.

He is in a coma, probably irreversible brain damage. Was it dues to his CPR being improperly performed by janil? We are doing CSI on it here in this thread. LOL