• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did I Just See a Clown on TV? Wtf!!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I see a national leader who is willing to let loose, and humble enough to mingle with his people. Or would you prefer a leader to be aloof and feel he is too good to hang out with his constituents?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see a national leader who is willing to let loose, and humble enough to mingle with his people. Or would you prefer a leader to be aloof and feel he is too good to hang out with his constituents?

good to hang out but not to the point of being a clown

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I prefer a clownish looking LHL any day over the serious Kim Jong Un from the Workers' Party.

o-KIM-JONG-UN-facebook.jpg

jw5

Loyal
He is Overcompensating. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Indeed. If only Lee Hsien Loong could dance hip hop too. Let loose and party! :biggrin:

[video=youtube;FvNa2UUEc_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvNa2UUEc_A[/video]

Fantastic display of humility by Michael Palmer there, mingling with the people. :wink:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nobody can fault him for being what he is. What we need are fundamental changes to overcome past mistakes. Appearances hardly matter.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody can fault him for being what he is. What we need are fundamental changes to overcome past mistakes. Appearances hardly matter.

you are right... blame his parent for the exceptional gene. cant blame him.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
you mean like old white scum who is never seen putting any effort as a mp? or the other so many excellent examples of white scums that only appear during ge campaigning?