• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did COVID-19 Increase Cases Of Type 1 Diabetes In Kids?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
www.medicaldaily.com
Sep 25, 2022 11:11 PM
By Luigi Caler

There’s been growing concern on how COVID-19 could have significantly increased the risk of children developing type 1 diabetes.

Based on new research that analyzed electronic health records of over 1 million patients aged 18 and below, children infected with SARS-CoV-2 showed a higher risk for type 1 diabetes.

“Incidence of new-onset type 1 diabetes increased during the COVID-19 pandemic, and this increase has been associated with SARS-CoV-2 infection,” the researchers wrote in the study published in JAMA Network Open.

However, the team admitted that data for type 1 and 2 diabetes incidence in pediatric COVID-19 patients were not separated, so it was not clear if SARS-CoV-2 infection indeed caused the increased risk in kids.

The cohort study simply assessed whether there had been an increase in new diagnoses of type 1 diabetes among pediatric patients in the six months after their COVID infection.

The findings showed a 72% increase in new diagnoses of type 1 diabetes in COVID-19 patients 18 years old and below within six months after infection.

"Type 1 diabetes is considered an autoimmune disease,” corresponding author Pamela Davis was quoted by SciTechDaily as saying. “It occurs mostly because the body’s immune defenses attack the cells that produce insulin, thereby stopping insulin production and causing the disease.”

The Arline H. and Curtis F. Garvin Research Professor at the Case Western Reserve School of Medicine continued, “COVID has been suggested to increase autoimmune responses, and our present finding reinforces that suggestion.”

According to Davis, their study suggests that families with a high risk of type 1 diabetes in their children should be on the lookout for possible symptoms after battling a COVID infection.

Another corresponding author, Rong Xu, said further research is needed at this point to ascertain how to deal with the increased risk and how to treat COVID-associated type 1 diabetes in kids.

“We are also investigating possible changes in the development of type 2 diabetes in children following SARS-CoV-2 infection,” Xu added.

While type 1 diabetes is most common in children, type 2 diabetes is known as “adult-onset diabetes” since it develops over time and is present in older patients who have become resistant to the effects of insulin.

Flying Horse

Alfrescian
Loyal
www.medicaldaily.com
Sep 25, 2022 11:11 PM
By Luigi Caler

There’s been growing concern on how COVID-19 could have significantly increased the risk of children developing type 1 diabetes.

Based on new research that analyzed electronic health records of over 1 million patients aged 18 and below, children infected with SARS-CoV-2 showed a higher risk for type 1 diabetes.

“Incidence of new-onset type 1 diabetes increased during the COVID-19 pandemic, and this increase has been associated with SARS-CoV-2 infection,” the researchers wrote in the study published in JAMA Network Open.

However, the team admitted that data for type 1 and 2 diabetes incidence in pediatric COVID-19 patients were not separated, so it was not clear if SARS-CoV-2 infection indeed caused the increased risk in kids.

The cohort study simply assessed whether there had been an increase in new diagnoses of type 1 diabetes among pediatric patients in the six months after their COVID infection.

The findings showed a 72% increase in new diagnoses of type 1 diabetes in COVID-19 patients 18 years old and below within six months after infection.

"Type 1 diabetes is considered an autoimmune disease,” corresponding author Pamela Davis was quoted by SciTechDaily as saying. “It occurs mostly because the body’s immune defenses attack the cells that produce insulin, thereby stopping insulin production and causing the disease.”

The Arline H. and Curtis F. Garvin Research Professor at the Case Western Reserve School of Medicine continued, “COVID has been suggested to increase autoimmune responses, and our present finding reinforces that suggestion.”

According to Davis, their study suggests that families with a high risk of type 1 diabetes in their children should be on the lookout for possible symptoms after battling a COVID infection.

Another corresponding author, Rong Xu, said further research is needed at this point to ascertain how to deal with the increased risk and how to treat COVID-associated type 1 diabetes in kids.

“We are also investigating possible changes in the development of type 2 diabetes in children following SARS-CoV-2 infection,” Xu added.

While type 1 diabetes is most common in children, type 2 diabetes is known as “adult-onset diabetes” since it develops over time and is present in older patients who have become resistant to the effects of insulin.
Another piece of vax-pusher narratives to muddle up the tsunami of clinical data against the experimental jab. The fact is the jab either hastened the development of diabetic in young healthy person including young kids while existing diabetic get worsened rapidly until their necrotic limbs had to be amputated. Widespread report already shown up in China.

liamricci

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just yesterday i read an article that covid vaccine may increase chances of getting diabetes.
I hope it is a complete non-sense of course. My friend from the childhood is only 26 years old and he is diagnosed with the type 2 already.
He needs to buy victoza online and keep it available all the time in case his sugar jumps.

Last edited:

Flying Horse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just yesterday i read an article that covid vaccine my increase chances of getting diabetes.
Of course not everyone would get diabetes simply by taking the vaccine even booster after booster. Anyone with some background understanding in Traditional Chinese Medicine would know that diabetic is the sign of kidney deficiency. Those who manifest chronic inflammation of the circulatory system due to the covid vaccine create tremendous stress on the Liver-Kidney function whose role is to ameliorate the inflammation. If the heart inflammation triggered by the spike protein is not dealt with properly, sooner or later the Liver-Kidney get overloaded and start to deteriorate. This would eventually shown up as either diabetic or acute kidney failure.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First thing to ask: were the kids jabbed with the experimental bioweapons called 'Covid vaccines'?

Also, don't blame 'sudden child death syndrome' on Covid. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anxious parents who believe in the 'protection' of the vaccines know what to do next after reading such fearmongering news. :cool:

Two more weeks! :biggrin:

310138828_477478784407550_2084330517147403688_n-jpg.163986
310958955_477478991074196_6376428885246451521_n-jpg.163987

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Possible....

Vaccines were not tested properly in the lab environment. They are directly taking the risk of testing directly on the mankind.

I used to tell my wife and son both are medical doctors that medical science is not grown yet. Medical science cannot grow as long as MOE teaches the stupid theory Evolution in SG schools. SG kids still believe that man evolved from monkeys. I have already pointed out several errors in medical Science with the profound spiritual wisdom I gained. I believe the growth of medical science is below 100 years of my wisdom as i am going to debunk many medical theories immediately after I expel both devil and dragon to clear my way

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course not everyone would get diabetes simply by taking the vaccine even booster after booster. Anyone with some background understanding in Traditional Chinese Medicine would know that diabetic is the sign of kidney deficiency. Those who manifest chronic inflammation of the circulatory system due to the covid vaccine create tremendous stress on the Liver-Kidney function whose role is to ameliorate the inflammation. If the heart inflammation triggered by the spike protein is not dealt with properly, sooner or later the Liver-Kidney get overloaded and start to deteriorate. This would eventually shown up as either diabetic or acute kidney failure.
kidney yin or yang deficiency?i though Kidney energy is related to hair growth,sexual,bone,and limps and ?