• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did Anwar sodomize Saiful ?

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a possibility Saiul being an willing partner at the time to entrap Anwar. Then it is possible with Vaseline.

I've no doubt the charges are politically motivated.

But I'm not surprised (and actually very inclined to believe) if Anwar did... with consent, of course :p:biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a twenty plus young man being sodomize by a 60 year old man with back problem is pretty hard to believe.

Anwar cannot drug the young man and then slowly take his time?

I think that Anwar surely isn't so horny that he go and screw peoples close to him and risk being exposed. He should have some anonymous ways.
but still maybe he cannot tuhan anymore...:biggrin:

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anwar cannot drug the young man and then slowly take his time?
...:biggrin:

If that is the case, Saiful can only found a sore arse but do not know what hit him....er....his backside. He won't be able to tell if he has been sodomised or by who even.

NasiAyam

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've no doubt the charges are politically motivated.

But I'm not surprised (and actually very inclined to believe) if Anwar did... with consent, of course :p:biggrin:
Absolutely no chance of Anwar doing it lah. Look at all the cover-ups & fabrication they have to go thru and yet until now still got no believable case to charge