• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did a PR pay this insane sum for a pigeon hole?

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me have been trying to get such unit at reasonable price. Not for investment. for staying. How the fuck did HDB came out with such discriminating units?

Some already mention liao. grass looters get the deal lor.

Currently, I can eying one, but fuck lah. so fucking expensive. knn, me not earning SGD or USD hor. And have to owe bank again. so i have to be careful. I like the extra private space. in sg, it's priceless.

u wan new maisonette?
EC still have. The one in sembawang.
Problems are, costs 1.5m, and cannot walk around naked or must always draw curtains.
cock-up design, full glass panel across all bedrooms and living room, directly facing opposite unit just a few metres away :biggrin:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Bukit Batok has a few blocks of HDB maisonettes, no? Each unit has upstairs and downstairs areas.

Why on earth want to live in Maisonttes? The whole house divided into half and the staircase takes up precious space, makes the apt appear smaller than it is, and not to mention the inconvenience of moving up stairs and downstairs.

I lived in one in BB in the 90's, regretted buying Maisonette, envied the Executive apartments.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why on earth want to live in Maisonttes? The whole house divided into half and the staircase takes up precious space, makes the apt appear smaller than it is, and not to mention the inconvenience of moving up stairs and downstairs.

I lived in one in BB in the 90's, regretted buying Maisonette, envied the Executive apartments.

Think u must hve sold ~450k.