• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Diaoyu Islands 钓鱼台群岛 calling all PRC supporters

Hazama

Alfrescian
Loyal
私の祖母は第二次世界大戦中に祖父を知っている。私の祖父は日本で生まれた。誰もが私は日本もようだ。
That is interesting. Seems like your ancestors has a fate in Japan. I am curious on what my ancestors were if they are really Japanese.

Hazama

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe you should go japan and look for your roots ....:smile:
I will love to. But need to raise money to trace ancestors through DNA. The only guess so far is that my ancestors must be Japanese exiles to move to China and then finally Singapore.

Hazama

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like you can speak and read japanese too.
I understand very basic Japanese words and conversations. Though I am unable to speak or write a sentence of Japanese. I believe that although I have Japanese ancestry and blood, I don't hate the Chinese at all. In fact, Japan and China should settle their squabble and unite against the white devils.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I understand very basic Japanese words and conversations. Though I am unable to speak or write a sentence of Japanese. I believe that although I have Japanese ancestry and blood, I don't hate the Chinese at all. In fact, Japan and China should settle their squabble and unite against the white devils.

i mean what sort of dialect group are you in? You mentioned that although you have japanese ancestors as told by your father you did not mention if you mum has them too and you're not very specific which means your japanese ancestors took up some form of chinese identity?

Hazama

Alfrescian
Loyal
i mean what sort of dialect group are you in? You mentioned that although you have japanese ancestors as told by your father you did not mention if you mum has them too and you're not very specific which means your japanese ancestors took up some form of chinese identity?
I am Hakka.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
750x.jpg

Anti-Japanese demonstrations were held today in Wuhan, Hubei, China, mainly comprising students over the the events regarding the Diaoyu Islands, and people who participated in the protest urged a boycott of Japanese goods. Wuhan, China. 18/10/2010​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
750x.jpg

780x.jpg

Policemen intercept protesters during an anti-Japan protest over disputed islands called Diaoyu in China and Senkaku in Japan, on a street in Wuhan, Hubei province October 18, 2010.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
710x.jpg

Anti-Japanese demonstrations in Wuhan, Hubei, China.

870x.jpg

Anti-Japan protesters march with a card which reads "A truly great and proud people will rather face the difficulties of war than sacrifice the people's pride for petty prosperity! We will not soften against Japan" in Wuhan in central China's Hubei province, Oct. 18, 2010.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
860x.jpg

Anti-Japan protesters holding a banner march during a demonstration in Deyang, Sichuan province October 23, 2010. Japan and China should focus on the big picture and avoid tit-for-tat recriminations, Japan's chief cabinet secretary said on Friday, as public protests and sharp comments by senior officials suggested mounting tensions between Asia's two biggest economies. Messages on the Chinese Internet in recent days have called for protests in Chongqing, a sprawling city in China's southwest, and a smaller city, Deyang, also in the southwest, after thousands of protesters marched last week in both countries. The banner reads, "Our country needs your voice".​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
870x.jpg

Anti-Japan protesters face off with police officers (wearing black uniform) during a demonstration in Deyang, Sichuan province October 23, 2010​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
740x.jpg

Plain-clothes policemen talk near a temporarily set-up camera on Erqi Square to monitor potential anti-Japanese protest in Zhengzhou, in central China's Henan province, Saturday, Oct. 23, 2010. Students in two Chinese cities have been ordered to attend classes over the weekend, in a bid to "maintain stability" following rowdy anti-Japan protests in several parts of the country a week ago, school officials and a human rights monitor said Saturday.​

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now we can see how violent the chinese is through those photo ...this will never happen in japan ....although the japanese think that the island belongs to them ..

Hazama

Alfrescian
Loyal
now we can see how violent the chinese is through those photo ...this will never happen in japan ....although the japanese think that the island belongs to them ..
Japanese protests are much more civilized in protests. At least, they do not go around smashing Chinese businesses.