• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Diaoyu Islands 钓鱼台群岛 calling all PRC supporters

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
images0989.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you agree there's no perfect race, then Chinese isn't perfect. What's wrong with pointing out Chinese imperfection with a view to improvement? Why can't Chinese point out own shortcomings themselves? Must wait for other races to point out? In the meantime, pretend perfection and keep whacking other races?

I hold pride in Chinese achievements. I also don't shirk from pointing out Chinese shortcomings. What you think of me is your business. I think nothing of you, I don't even know you. I won't restrain from saying what I truthfully feel just because anonymous strangers stalk me.

What's your demand? That I admit to being biased against Chinese. What a joke. Being Chinese must not criticise Chinese? You carry on with that belief of yours. I me mine belief. You may be Chinese but you're not Chinese racial or cultural police. No Chinese has to comply with you to be Chinese. You know who I am and here I stand. I don't know who you are. If you're serious enough, come meet up.

hahaha after i wrote 2 long posts on opinions and facts you still go right back to square 1. I have already explained why your opinions show what you think. There's no need to go off tangent and take the moral high ground talking about pointing out shortcomings etc. In almost every post you will be pointing out chinese shortcomings. :rolleyes: Sure hide your biasness behind pointing out shortcomings. :mad:

wah come meet up for what? Fyi i don't know you. I have never even seen how you look like despite you claiming to be well known here.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And I'll keep on doing so, if there're shortcomings. And you're entitled to your opinions too.

And please, respect others' opinions whether they're Chinese like you or not, agree or not. No Chinese owes any restraint being Chinese. That's Cultural Revolution mentality that held China back for decades.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So this shows that you're biased. :oIo:
Basket why so unwilling to admit it.

There're two reasons:

1. I'm not biased against Chinese, or whatever race, there's no bias to admit to.

2. Without you stalking me around the forum, forumming could be a little more boring.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There're two reasons:

1. I'm not biased against Chinese, or whatever race, there's no bias to admit to.

2. Without you stalking me around the forum, forumming could be a little more boring.

No wonder you're such a lao hero here.

You post in almost every thread here. I could go into any five threads in the first page here and you would be posting in there but i'm stalking you? You're posting inflammatory posts in threads like these and i'm stalking you? :oIo:

You're amazing.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No wonder you're such a lao hero here.

You post in almost every thread here. I could go into any five threads in the first page here and you would be posting in there but i'm stalking you? You're posting inflammatory posts in threads like these and i'm stalking you? :oIo:

You're amazing.

hahaha...soon his post number will reach 10,000 ...:biggrin: dont play play ...

Hazama

Alfrescian
Loyal
私は日本人ではない...イムシンガポールを、私は日本に滞在。:wink:
Thought you are a Japanese. :p
My father told me that my ancestors were Japanese. A shocker.
Can't speak a word of Japanese though.

Hazama

Alfrescian
Loyal
私は、日本ではない私の祖父は日本人です :smile:
Impressive. Did he move there recently or was he born there?

Technically in our records, me and my old man are Chinese. But my old man always gets mistaken for a Japanese because he looked like one and has most of the Japanese traits, except drinking sake. :p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Impressive. Did he move there recently or was he born there?

Technically in our records, me and my old man are Chinese. But my old man always gets mistaken for a Japanese because he looked like one and has most of the Japanese traits, except drinking sake. :p

what sort of traits?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
impressive. Did he move there recently or was he born there?

Technically in our records, me and my old man are chinese. But my old man always gets mistaken for a japanese because he looked like one and has most of the japanese traits, except drinking sake. :p

私の祖母は第二次世界大戦中に祖父を知っている。私の祖父は日本で生まれた。誰もが私は日本もようだ。