• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Despite friends' misgivings, NSF's parents sue Mindef & win

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always tell my men during NS time that personel safety is more important than whatever f**k they army want you to do. It's just not worth put one life at risk. This is a good example and came 10 years later.

When the oath require one to say, "...with my LIFE!". The next thing that come to my mind was,

"for what? what for?" :confused:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it is regular officer who injured, will Mindef dish out the same $300 a month for 5 years shit?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Dr Lau told The New Paper that the next step is to assess the degree of Chia Wee's disability and, using Manpower Ministry guidelines, work out how much he should get.
=================================================================

We need to serve our nation COMPULSORY for 2 yrs. And we are liable for call up once every year for 10 Cycle. Why MINDEF is using the guideline set up by MOM ?

For normal infantry man , we carry bvery heavy loads. Sometimes it might hurt your back and knee cap permanenetly.

Is NS man life so CHEAP ? Why are we make to serve the country , in the end for the injury we sustained, we have to go through such long battle to get compensated ?

Is Singaporean life SO CHEAP ?

In singapore, life is not cheap. Only the PAP says its cheap, unless u are a PAP elite like Mrs. Lee kuan Yew. In that case, nothing is too cheap to save your wrinkled old chee bye including renting an entire Boeing 747 and flying it to london.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
In singapore, life is not cheap. Only the PAP says its cheap, unless u are a PAP elite like Mrs. Lee kuan Yew. In that case, nothing is too cheap to save your wrinkled old chee bye including renting an entire Boeing 747 and flying it to london.

They rent the whole Boeing 747 with their own money or with our Singaporeans taxpayers money?

GOD KNOWS?

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
if there would be war, and if a ns man was injured for the nation, lost his ability to earn any income and service his hdb loan, will he end up to be a beggar?

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
who will remember the sweats and even blood one normal nsman shed for his ns and ict?

It's not worth defending a country that does not belongs to Singaporeans, but to a few elite PAPs.

I am never proud of a Singaporean, not because I dont love my country, but the country doesnt belongs to Singaporeans, and the government doesnt gives a shit to us. If I am injuried during my NSF period or NSmen period, how much are you being paid by the PAP government? Close to a little $300 per month for 5 years. FCUK THEM.

If they want to rise the Singapore living standard to that of the living standard of Switzerland, do what they do! The Switzerland government doesnt treat their injuried NSmen like us do. The Switzerland government look after their injuried men who were injuried during their National Services period and also during their Reservit period.

If the PAP wants to follows the Switzerland standard, follows all their standards in doing things, dont pick and choose what you PAP like to do or doesnt like to do.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
the outcome of such judgement will set the precedent for more future lawsuits against the govt related organizations.

so who wants to sue GIC and Temasek for our lost taxpayers billions? LOL

still no actions? wah it will cost your 400 billions, that is 400,000,000,000!!! LOL

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mindef are staffed by a bunch of swines pretending to be sub-humans.

The Mindef vermins even forced national serfs to buy their own insurance to save a few pennies for the state while demanding for billion dollar budgets and fat cat pay for paper tigers.

Mindef swines, shame on you, scums of the earth!

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They rent the whole Boeing 747 with their own money or with our Singaporeans taxpayers money?

GOD KNOWS?

2rhmsts.jpg

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
30k65wh.jpg

"None of u here are elites nor one of us. To put it simply.. LOSERS! hehe.."

Last edited: