• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desmond Lim propose insurance scheme for residents

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
vhXWM.png

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya, all these are just sweet talk lah because they know they'll never get elected in this BE. Just like that KJ saying that he'll shift to Ponggol if he gets elected. This kind of promise also can believe ah?

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya, all these are just sweet talk lah because they know they'll never get elected in this BE. Just like that KJ saying that he'll shift to Ponggol if he gets elected. This kind of promise also can believe ah?

There are credible sweet talk AND incredible sweet talk. This fellow belongs to the latter.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if i win, i will donate all my allowances to the residents

if i win, i will make sure you people get a better deal than others

if i winl i will build a big community centre for the residents

if i win....if i win...if i win...if i lose, i will continue to serve the people of PE...

reality will strike home on the 26 Jan...there is NO IFs anymore....all empty talk