• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desa Tebrau

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
My 90 yr old grandma bungalow house toilet in the middle. She loves it cos is convenient for her. No need to walk so far every time she wants to use it. She is rich n healthy for her age. Pls try harder. Give us specifics as to why this project fengshui is good. Don't give sweeping statements again. Come on. You can do better.

Why you wanted to insist that Desa Tebrau Unit have feng shui problem? What is your motive and intention here? .....and pls dont tell us your grandmother stories. So pathetic until wanted to involve your grandma in this forum. Come on....

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why you wanted to insist that Desa Tebrau Unit have feng shui problem? What is your motive and intention here? .....and pls dont tell us your grandmother stories. So pathetic until wanted to involve your grandma in this forum. Come on....

Don't twist your statements again. I have never doubted Desa Tebrau fengshui. You stated Desa Tebrau fengshui is better than EW n give a sweeping statement (as usual) it's all because the toilet is not in the middle. What kind of an irresponsible remark is that ? Again care to share with us your evil intention of slagging off Setia n EW?everyone wants to know. Why keep pusing n pusing your statement?

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't twist your statements again. I have never doubted Desa Tebrau fengshui. You stated Desa Tebrau fengshui is better than EW n give a sweeping statement (as usual) it's all because the toilet is not in the middle. What kind of an irresponsible remark is that ? Again care to share with us your evil intention of slagging off Setia n EW?everyone wants to know. Why keep pusing n pusing your statement?

Rather than cursing other taman like desa tebrau, I would advise you to focus on ways and remedies to cure the fengshui issues of your Eco Spring house. Just because other taman houses have better floor layout than yours, you dont have to feel jealous about it.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Rather than cursing other taman like desa tebrau, I would advise you to focus on ways and remedies to cure the fengshui issues of your Eco Spring house. Just because other taman houses have better floor layout than yours, you dont have to feel jealous about it.

Wow. Since when did I curse other taman? That is ur full time job. Not mine. I couldn't be bothered about feng shui like I said.

We have to learn from u. U are such a good forummer. Ask u questions but u don't answer. Keep changing topic. So I see that's what you mean by being a good forummer. We are so impressed. Hahaha. If you can't even answer two simple questions why bother to pretend? Just admit it. You can't answer the two questions. I will be expecting ur next post to change topic n u will hurl baseless accusations at me again. Isn't that what a good forummer does? Come we clap for you.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. Since when did I curse other taman? That is ur full time job. Not mine. I couldn't be bothered about feng shui like I said.

We have to learn from u. U are such a good forummer. Ask u questions but u don't answer. Keep changing topic. So I see that's what you mean by being a good forummer. We are so impressed. Hahaha. If you can't even answer two simple questions why bother to pretend? Just admit it. You can't answer the two questions. I will be expecting ur next post to change topic n u will hurl baseless accusations at me again. Isn't that what a good forummer does? Come we clap for you.

You couldn't be bothered about feng shui ? ......but how come you started the feng shui topic in this thread #871 ? Why keep contradicting yourself?

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You couldn't be bothered about feng shui ? ......but how come you started the feng shui topic in this thread #871 ? Why keep contradicting yourself?

Pls read my retort to you at #873. Pls don't embarass yourself further like I said. If you need help with grasping sarcasm I can help you. Again I say I don't believe in fengshui. Snap a picture n hang above ur bed. Don't keep forgetting n go round in circles.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Rather than cursing other developer property n giving excuse the fengshui is diff for landed n condo, pls do itself a favor n write the correct thing. There is nothing wrong with the Eco spring house I bought. You were cursing Eco botanic houses. Try to remember the lies you are telling pls.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rather than cursing other developer property n giving excuse the fengshui is diff for landed n condo, pls do itself a favor n write the correct thing. There is nothing wrong with the Eco spring house I bought. You were cursing Eco botanic houses. Try to remember the lies you are telling pls.

If you think is nothing wrong, than so be it. Why get so upset and rant like a child? As for Eco Botanic, i just stated the fact that the Davenham type have a toilet at the center of the house which is in between the living/dining hall and kitchen. Which part is the lies?? Stop making this forum your playground. Pls contribute genuinely in this desa tebrau and other threads. If you want to pick a fight with me, you can create another new thread just for two of us. So, have anything to share in this thread?

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you think is nothing wrong, than so be it. Why get so upset and rant like a child? As for Eco Botanic, i just stated the fact that the Davenham type have a toilet at the center of the house which is in between the living/dining hall and kitchen. Which part is the lies?? Stop making this forum your playground. Pls contribute genuinely in this desa tebrau and other threads. If you want to pick a fight with me, you can create another new thread just for two of us. So, have anything to share in this thread?

Again sadly you are mistaken. Nobody is picking a fight with you. We can't be bothered. We just want to understand why u are whacking other developers wantonly. Stop making irresponsible remarks n think u can get away with it. Be matured enough to admit your mistake. Stop being childish n think everything is about u. If u dare to slam other developers be prepared to get slammed back. Until now u are still avoiding my questions. Want me to open a thread on that so u can answer? Or u want to be chicken.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again sadly you are mistaken. Nobody is picking a fight with you. We can't be bothered. We just want to understand why u are whacking other developers wantonly. Stop making irresponsible remarks n think u can get away with it. Be matured enough to admit your mistake. Stop being childish n think everything is about u. If u dare to slam other developers be prepared to get slammed back. Until now u are still avoiding my questions. Want me to open a thread on that so u can answer? Or u want to be chicken.

Pity you. Didnt you realise people are already distance themselves from your dumb statement. I am the only person that is still entertaining your ranting. If you want to whack any developers......go ahead. Just make sure you really know what you are talking about. Hope dont come up with another dumb embarrassing statement. Really make you a famous clown here.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pity you. Didnt you realise people are already distance themselves from your dumb statement. I am the only person that is still entertaining your ranting. If you want to whack any developers......go ahead. Just make sure you really know what you are talking about. Hope dont come up with another dumb embarrassing statement. Really make you a famous clown here.

Thanks for pointing that out. In fact I have now been getting PMs informing me about ur long history of grudge match n questionable intentions with many people n development.i sure do know what I am talking here. Question is Do You? If you do then just answer my 2 questions n stop talking ridiculous stuff like I am whacking any developer. I am whacking YOU! Because of your lies!

desaphase9e

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi any one here know in jb where i can buy some timble 10 feet long to do some DIY works ? Thanks.

My friend bought it fm shop at Johor jaya. But you must be very cautious and careful. It is very expensive. You must make it clear with them that you want new if not they will deliver to you poor quality ,cracks and uneven. Good Luck!

desafolk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Developer's rectification works seems very slow

I had submitted a list of defects since 28 Dec 14, till today, many of the defects still not rectified, eg: cracked tiles, leaking pipes, rusted kithen iron gate.. etc.. despite turning up at the office to requst for speedy rectification, but still met with slow action.. I am getting diappointed with them. Look like I have to carryout these rectification on my own. Any one of you here is facing the same problem ?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

I had submitted a list of defects since 28 Dec 14, till today, many of the defects still not rectified, eg: cracked tiles, leaking pipes, rusted kithen iron gate.. etc.. despite turning up at the office to requst for speedy rectification, but still met with slow action.. I am getting diappointed with them. Look like I have to carryout these rectification on my own. Any one of you here is facing the same problem ?

Mine were done within 2 weeks :biggrin:

My problems were mainly roof leak, which seems fully rectified.

I had submitted a second very minor list 3 weeks ago but I can only probably go up to check next week. Then I will be connecting up the water pipes plus cleaning and some planting of the tiny patch of "garden".

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Better wait for them to come repair for you. Once your own contractor come in, the warranty may deem void later.