• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desa Tebrau

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
The structures are mostly up. They should be fixing other stuffs like the wirings and windows soon.

I also travelled by the Pasir Gudang Highway to Bukit Indah. It is being upgraded from 2 to 3 lanes and should complete by end of next year.

that's good. i saw the works too. But it seems like not the whole stretch, only some parts nearer to the PG-tebrau interchange before skudai? the rest of it still like shit.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's good. i saw the works too. But it seems like not the whole stretch, only some parts nearer to the PG-tebrau interchange before skudai? the rest of it still like shit.

I think it is a long stretch as I see some concrete stuffs placed along the roadside towards BDO flyover. A lot of heavy trucks are using it so it is a key highway for economic growth.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is a long stretch as I see some concrete stuffs placed along the roadside towards BDO flyover. A lot of heavy trucks are using it so it is a key highway for economic growth.

think scholar missed the stretch of rd around plentong.

oh... dun let dear cascadia knows abt it.. :p

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just went in this very early morning to take some pics. Type A should be completed by early next year. Type B and C roof are completed and their first floor cement is already done. The perimeter wall is really high at around 2m+

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Took me just over 10 min to drive from 1st link to Desa Tebrau at around 100 km/h average speed. Much faster than going to Bukit Indah from 2nd link around 15 min at 110 km/h.

freedom

Alfrescian
Loyal
Took me just over 10 min to drive from 1st link to Desa Tebrau at around 100 km/h average speed. Much faster than going to Bukit Indah from 2nd link around 15 min at 110 km/h.

Congrats on your plenitude house coming up nicely.

Yeah , I also prefer 1st link now, takes me 20 min to reach it from my house but 40min to reach 2nd link.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
think scholar missed the stretch of rd around plentong.

oh... dun let dear cascadia knows abt it.. :p

It won't be the entire stretch of Pasir Gudang but it will cover part of Plentong. I think the entire stretch will be upgraded in subsequent phases into 3 lanes on each side.

PM: RM150mil to expand Pasir Gudang Highway

Published: Saturday March 10, 2012 MYT 12:00:00 AM
Updated: Saturday May 25, 2013 MYT 10:28:34 AM

JOHOR BARU: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak announced on Saturday a RM150mil allocation to upgrade the Pasir Gudang Highway here.

Najib who delivered the good news at a meeting with local residents in Taman Setia Indah here, said the upgrade would turn the existing four-lane highway into a six-lane highway.

"The project will start with Phase 1 involving involving the route from the Kankar Tebrau junction to the Plentong junction, a distance of eight kilometres," he said.

Also present were Johor Mentri Besar Datuk Abdul Ghani Othman, MCA president Datuk Seri Chua Soi Lek, Puteri Wangsa assemblyman Datuk Abdul Halim Sulaiman and Tebrau assemblyman Datuk Maulizan Bujang.

The prime minister said the project was further proof that the government always listened to the aspirations of the people.

Earlier, on arrival at the house estate, the prime minister did a "cycle-about" together with the residents of various races at its recreational area.

Thereafter, Najib made walkabouts around the shoplots, food court and wet market in Taman Setia Indah to mingle with the people before holding a meeting with members of the local community.

At the gathering, the prime minister announced a RM2.735 million allocation to revive an abandoned housing project consisting of 316 units. The project had been abandoned since 2008.

He also announced a RM2 million allocation to build a mosque for Taman Puteri Wangsa and RM2 million for building an adidtional four-storey classroom block for Sekolah Jenis Kebangsaan Cina Foon Yew in Taman Mount Austin in here.

He also presented 5A notices (landowners' titles) to 297 residents of Kampung Baru Ban Foo, Kampung Sungai Penderam and Kampung Pasir Putih.

All the three vilagges are in the Tebrau parliamentary consituency. - Bernama

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2012/03/10/PM-RM150mil-to-expand-Pasir-Gudang-Highway.aspx

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
bumped into DT pasa malam, no sg ppl (beri gd, having fun there ytd, li siao (testing) e kids selling jack fruits, n sg kids are soo..soo much diff). daring is e word.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
bumped into DT pasa malam, no sg ppl (beri gd, having fun there ytd, li siao (testing) e kids selling jack fruits, n sg kids are soo..soo much diff). daring is e word.

Sounds good. Maybe I keep my house there for own use.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went up today to take a look again. Wall cementing in progress. Fence r undergoing plastering. Lots of raw material stockpiles, which is a good sign that project will be completed in time.

I also found out that e "abandoned" building near Aeon will start construction in 1-2 months' time. It will comprise of a public carpark, shops n maybe pubs. Definitely it will bring up e attraction of e area. The bungalow phase (55 units) left four units ($2.x mil RM each) n all r international lots. Most r bought by e locals in nearby Tamans. The semi D will be launched end of this year ($1.5 mil RM) n e condo will be launched mid of next year. Ard $700k RM for 20x70 landed in Tebrau area shd be e norm next year.

The big BMW show room is nicely done. They r hiring now. Probably e cars can come in before Christmas. There r also more shops at e new shoplots. In fact there r several more older clusters of shoplots n coffeeshops within Desa Tebrau.

This is my field report today at Desa Tebrau :wink:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some pictures...

Got aluminum layer to block e heat..not bad hor. (flat rooftop?). DT houses quite big in size.
mine one dun have, maybe is conventional roof. Hope not hot inside next time..:p

Last edited:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks gd. Brick wall covering quite a significant amount of area, as opposed to some developers who may use stainless steel fences at various parts to save cost......

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some pictures...

Got aluminum layer to block e heat..not bad hor. (flat rooftop?). DT houses quite big in size.
mine one dun have, maybe is conventional roof. Hope not hot inside next time..:p

Yes, the aluminum sheet was stuffed with yellow insulation material inside to reduce radiation from the metal roof. This type C is flat roof. My experience with my Bestari Heights with similar roof design is it really blocks off the day time heat very well. This DST looks big because the height of the ground floor living room is about 4m (can build loft already) while the master room is about 3.5m from my estimate.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks gd. Brick wall covering quite a significant amount of area, as opposed to some developers who may use stainless steel fences at various parts to save cost......

Yes, the entire fence is bricked up. The landscaping is poor though, if any. I hope the cost saving goes into the better materials for the houses.