• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desa Tebrau

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
A very strange development where you are expected to pay taxes before VP. The taxes are not expensive but I thought the developer should have factored into the selling price. Phase 9e key collection is around Dec 2014.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
A very strange development where you are expected to pay taxes before VP. The taxes are not expensive but I thought the developer should have factored into the selling price. Phase 9e key collection is around Dec 2014.

For mine, e developer is paying it..before vp.

desaphase9e

Alfrescian
Loyal
my developer didnt even absorb bank interests during the construction stage and worse still, delay in VP , we have to pay property tax...., pay 2 years of security fee for the guard to guard their construction.

the sales rep told me the handover should be June 2014 during the time of purchase. the developer has collected 80% of the progressive payment few months ago. the last piece of work is the road surfacing which they have stopped for unknown reason for many many months

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
my developer didnt even absorb bank interests during the construction stage and worse still, delay in VP , we have to pay property tax...., pay 2 years of security fee for the guard to guard their construction.

the sales rep told me the handover should be June 2014 during the time of purchase. the developer has collected 80% of the progressive payment few months ago. the last piece of work is the road surfacing which they have stopped for unknown reason for many many months

Normally these costs would have already been factored into the selling price in other developments, other than interest which depends on the bank's loan package. Overall these costs at Desa Tebrau don't amount to more than $5k RM and should have been factored into the selling price, but strangely Plenitude chooses to bill in stages. The developer can choose anytime to hand over the houses as long as they are within the legal time frame of completion. I think it is a matter of spreading the load of administration and rectification over 2 phases of hand-over to ensure smoother handing over. I'm looking forward to the VP in Dec 2014 :smile:

Teckwhyefolk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at Desa Tebrau to view few units that were put up for sub sale yesterday. After spending some two hours viewing the units and its surrounding, I had decided to give this development a miss for the reasons:-
1. The asking price does not match the quality of the build, it is way too high.
2. The roof is partially built with zinc sheet, like those used in the construction of industrial buildings. The SALICHU give the feeling of going back to kampong house.
3. The developer seems has not control on the modification and renovation works carry out by the owners. Few units have started extensive reno work, many of them are adding extension to their unit, some built up brick wall along the partition with the neighbor, blocking the FengShui of neighboring unit and blocking their views. If Developer does not put some control on the of modification , the estate will eventually look like a slum and leading to no “Harmonics “ even thought the road name is Harmonics.

desaphase9e

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at Desa Tebrau to view few units that were put up for sub sale yesterday. After spending some two hours viewing the units and its surrounding, I had decided to give this development a miss for the reasons:-
1. The asking price does not match the quality of the build, it is way too high.
2. The roof is partially built with zinc sheet, like those used in the construction of industrial buildings. The SALICHU give the feeling of going back to kampong house.
3. The developer seems has not control on the modification and renovation works carry out by the owners. Few units have started extensive reno work, many of them are adding extension to their unit, some built up brick wall along the partition with the neighbor, blocking the FengShui of neighboring unit and blocking their views. If Developer does not put some control on the of modification , the estate will eventually look like a slum and leading to no “Harmonics “ even thought the road name is Harmonics.

Yes,i agree with you. i saw the renovation at the phrase 9D, it makes me worry abt my neighbours. will they hack the side walls at the car porch and make a high walls that block the wind flow? I wonder why Plentitude can issue the permit for this kind of reno?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Common issues with properties launched in 2011-2012 that are completing now. Specs are quite bare, subsale prices are higher than original price n owners modify to their own liking. But prices will continue to climb gradually due to inflation.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes,i agree with you. i saw the renovation at the phrase 9D, it makes me worry abt my neighbours. will they hack the side walls at the car porch jand make a high walls that block the wind flow? I wonder why Plentitude can issue the permit for this kind of reno?

Let's agree not to touch facade of phase 9e...

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand. Those think that uniformity is important should have bought property with strata title. As for individual title property, owner are free to do whatever they want bcos the property is 100% belong to the owner.

Most owners just want a bit of customisation.

U r so free here. No business at Princess Cove?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish to clarify the misinformation by some people here. Strata title property owners also 100% own the land that their unit sits on, say 20x70 or whatever, depending on parcel subdivision which is the developer duty to submit to land office upon VP. This part of the property is called "individual lot" of the strata title. It is stated clearly in the strata title. Furthermore, they also co own the common areas. However, strata title owners must abide by house rules, which are for the good of the community. they can also do some customization as long as subject to approval of a formed JMB.

my concern here is that some may be misinformed that when tehy buy strata landed, they don't get a "genuine" land title, but a less than 100% land title. This is pure absurb remark. a strata title is a form of land title for subdivided parcel of land with common property. I hope this clarifies.

Strata title act 318. see clause 34.1 (a):

http://www.hba.org.my/laws/Strata/2007/ACT318 (2007).htm#34.**Rights of proprietor in his parcel and common property.

"34. Rights of proprietor in his parcel and common property.
(1) Subject to this section and other provisions of this Act, a proprietor shall have-

(a) in relation to his parcel (in the case of a parcel proprietor) the powers conferred by the National Land Code on a proprietor in relation to his land; and
(b) in relation to the common property, the right of user which he would have if he and the other proprietors were co-proprietors thereof."

Last edited:

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
To reach 1000 from 300 in a few years time???
What kind of inflation u talking about?
Which planet u live in?

:*:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some property like eco spring already start at RM600 per month. So RM1000 is reachable in a few years time.

Inflation is typically around 3-4% for Johor, or an increment of about $20 RM per year for the next few years using $600 RM as baseline. How do you know Eco Spring is starting at this astronomical figure and how about Eco Summer?