• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Depressed

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
I absolutely hate dating nowadays. Life has been busy ever since I broke off with M. Well, it's not that I hate dating, but my energy levels are zilch at the end of each day, after pouring my heart and soul into my career. Even my weekends are not spared from teleconference calls.

Further, I rarely find someone I like nowadays, and when I have, it hasn't worked out. I don't really even consider myself picky. There are certain "men" qualities which I find indispensable, like the man being extremely funny and outgoing. I've always dated extremely loud, funny, outgoing, confident, driven, successful, masculine men. My personality is more chill, feminine and submissive to the right man, so I tend to mesh very well with these men.

I am "technically" single, but I have been on and off for almost a year with this chap. Let's call him G.

G is more than 20 years older than me, a couple of tens of millions in net worth. He's extremely funny and often makes me laugh whenever we were together. The sexual chemistry between us was fantastic. He's sort of what I would call "necromantic" (not sure whether I should be using this word, but what the heck!). When we make out, he's able to "lift" and "talk" me from my dull, uninterested body and soul to salient heights of instantaneous carnal gratification.

G said "I love you" a month into relationship, during and after our first make out. However, apart from these intimacy talks of love, he seemed to be afraid of commitment and often brushed off topics of getting into an exclusive relationship with me. I reckon that I have fallen for him, but at the back of my mind, I harboured thoughts that it's probably not going to work out, except for carnal transactions.

G is sort of a selfish man. He's non committal and a Marlboro red chain smoker. Sometimes, I think that his excessive smoking is killing his brain to the point that he doesn't care about or want a relationship. A couple of weeks ago before CNY 2020, we had a sort of a bad argument and did not speak for a while. Strangely, he sent me a CNY greeting via Whatsapp and we ended up having our "romantic getaway".

However post that, he had gone cold again and we haven't met or chatted on WhatsApp. It felt to me like he's striken with Covid-19, and permanently locked up in a quarantine facility, which also barred any form of telecommunicating messaging! What an assholic scumbag!

Well, I met a new man ("E") a week ago. E is good looking (I wouldn't say he's hunky or handsome), successful, and running his own profitable manufacturing business from Singapore and Taipei. E feels like everything I wanted.

Well, we went for 2 dates, and this morning, E tells me that he wasn't looking for anything permanent or serious. I am sort of depressed today, and hence, writing this piece of shitty garbage in this god forsaken forum! E is what I always envisioned as husband material. Fxxking depressing to the max!

I know I need to get myself out there and date again but it is hard for me. I've dated men who are hilarious, good-looking, and rich. Subsequently, when I go on dates with other lackluster men, I get depressed again.

I'm just sad that things couldn't work out with the men ~ M, G and E ~ that I met and had carnal gratification with.

It's just making me sad and feel like I'm not good enough.

Let's be honest. The dating pool is not that great. I'm amazed when men like M, G and E acting distant, like they are able to go out and find someone better than me so easily?

I'm feeling so dejected. I really want to get married and have a family. I'm afraid that I'm not going to find someone, where the feeling is mutual and loving in an exclusive relationship.

I am crying as I write this now. I just want everything to work out with a man I want.

Depressed.

Come and tiew with me.
I bring you to where rainbows are and unicorns roam.
Your mundane worries will vanish and I will refill you with new found energy.

Just dont get too attached to me.
There will be a que list for those who want seconds with me.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can try making friends with cloudy.

But you have to wear a mask and wash your hands first

I don't think a public forum is a place to make friends. Nonetheless, if I have more time to spend here, I might just get to know her. I haven't read much of her postings to determine her real gender, outlook and character.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another woman wanting to hook big fat fish

And all the big fat fish took advantage without saying thanks.

Hey it's a sex for money transaction, nothing to thank.

When I look for a beau, I look for one whom I am interested in. What's wrong with that? If you are lacklustre, do you expect me to be a wee bit interested? It's the same for you guys, isn't it? You like beautiful, feminine and submissive woman. There's nothing wrong with that. Otherwise, you are being iniquitous in your obsolete views.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I look for a beau, I look for one whom I am interested in. What's wrong with that? If you are lacklustre, do you expect me to be a wee bit interested? It's the same for you guys, isn't it? You like beautiful, feminine and submissive woman. There's nothing wrong with that. Otherwise, you are being iniquitous in your obsolete views.

Yes it is nothing wrong with that. Just go ahead to look for what you want and don't tell people here.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes it is nothing wrong with that. Just go ahead to look for what you want and don't tell people here.
And it's permissible for you guys to make cretinous comments about women here in this forum, while I can't vocalise my thoughts and views here?

Grow up. Get a life, unless you want to remain as a lacklustre man forever.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you are paying you get to choose.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I absolutely hate dating nowadays. Life has been busy ever since I broke off with M. Well, it's not that I hate dating, but my energy levels are zilch at the end of each day, after pouring my heart and soul into my career. Even my weekends are not spared from teleconference calls.

Further, I rarely find someone I like nowadays, and when I have, it hasn't worked out. I don't really even consider myself picky. There are certain "men" qualities which I find indispensable, like the man being extremely funny and outgoing. I've always dated extremely loud, funny, outgoing, confident, driven, successful, masculine men. My personality is more chill, feminine and submissive to the right man, so I tend to mesh very well with these men.

I am "technically" single, but I have been on and off for almost a year with this chap. Let's call him G.

G is more than 20 years older than me, a couple of tens of millions in net worth. He's extremely funny and often makes me laugh whenever we were together. The sexual chemistry between us was fantastic. He's sort of what I would call "necromantic" (not sure whether I should be using this word, but what the heck!). When we make out, he's able to "lift" and "talk" me from my dull, uninterested body and soul to salient heights of instantaneous carnal gratification.

G said "I love you" a month into relationship, during and after our first make out. However, apart from these intimacy talks of love, he seemed to be afraid of commitment and often brushed off topics of getting into an exclusive relationship with me. I reckon that I have fallen for him, but at the back of my mind, I harboured thoughts that it's probably not going to work out, except for carnal transactions.

G is sort of a selfish man. He's non committal and a Marlboro red chain smoker. Sometimes, I think that his excessive smoking is killing his brain to the point that he doesn't care about or want a relationship. A couple of weeks ago before CNY 2020, we had a sort of a bad argument and did not speak for a while. Strangely, he sent me a CNY greeting via Whatsapp and we ended up having our "romantic getaway".

However post that, he had gone cold again and we haven't met or chatted on WhatsApp. It felt to me like he's striken with Covid-19, and permanently locked up in a quarantine facility, which also barred any form of telecommunicating messaging! What an assholic scumbag!

Well, I met a new man ("E") a week ago. E is good looking (I wouldn't say he's hunky or handsome), successful, and running his own profitable manufacturing business from Singapore and Taipei. E feels like everything I wanted.

Well, we went for 2 dates, and this morning, E tells me that he wasn't looking for anything permanent or serious. I am sort of depressed today, and hence, writing this piece of shitty garbage in this god forsaken forum! E is what I always envisioned as husband material. Fxxking depressing to the max!

I know I need to get myself out there and date again but it is hard for me. I've dated men who are hilarious, good-looking, and rich. Subsequently, when I go on dates with other lackluster men, I get depressed again.

I'm just sad that things couldn't work out with the men ~ M, G and E ~ that I met and had carnal gratification with.

It's just making me sad and feel like I'm not good enough.

Let's be honest. The dating pool is not that great. I'm amazed when men like M, G and E acting distant, like they are able to go out and find someone better than me so easily?

I'm feeling so dejected. I really want to get married and have a family. I'm afraid that I'm not going to find someone, where the feeling is mutual and loving in an exclusive relationship.

I am crying as I write this now. I just want everything to work out with a man I want.

Depressed.
G sounds like me. Glockman. I smoke Marlboro Reds and also have couple of tens of millions. Just saying:sneaky:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck u fuck ah meng fuck Eugene
@zhihau why didn't u merge all claire ,Eugene, ah meng lanjiao trying to disrupt forum trolling thread together.

But U merged all important coronavirus thread together.
First, I am neither an orangutan that is long dead in Mandai. Nor am I a pervert writing insipid thread and posts like Eugene. Last but not least, you seem to be another one those lackluster typically useless Singapore men, and if I may humbly add, with a jejune personality and mindset. :rolleyes: