• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Depavali 2016 Ah Neh iLEEgal Fire Crackers Fireworks in HDB Park, called mata no come

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Depavali 2016 Ah Neh iLEEgal Fire Crackers Fireworks in HDB Park, called mata no

Don't be a racist bastard lah. Today is Keling Kia day. Let the little kelings have some fun.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks must allow kelings to have fun while we chinks work as slaves.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Depavali 2016 Ah Neh iLEEgal Fire Crackers Fireworks in HDB Park, called mata no

Mata mata under Shanmugam, an ah neh who is now drinking divali whiskey like all an neh do............from Jayakumar to Jeyaratnam

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Y never call mata and say CSJ play with firecrackers? i assure you within 30 sec, ang chia will arrive.

Tclebzng964

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm still learning from you, as I'm making my way to the top as well. I certainly enjoy reading all that is posted on your website.Keep the stories coming. I liked it!