• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Demand made to LHL & Tony Tan to end housing discrimination against Indians.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah she's a racist!!! racist!!!!

Following shit skin logic. Remember it's always the landlord's fault.

Actually, if you speak to property agents, they'll tell you that most Singaporean landlords aren't racist. They won't mind renting to most foreigners and any of the major ethnic groups except for the Indians. It's always the issue of daily curry cooking fouling up the kitchen, never about the race. Some landed houses have external wet kitchens, but apartments only have one kitchen and it's very expensive to replace all the cabinets and stove when the lease is up.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, if you speak to property agents, they'll tell you that most Singaporean landlords aren't racist. They won't mind renting to most foreigners and any of the major ethnic groups except for the Indians. It's always the issue of daily curry cooking fouling up the kitchen, never about the race. Some landed houses have external wet kitchens, but apartments only have one kitchen and it's very expensive to replace all the cabinets and stove when the lease is up.

Ya la i know la. I was using those shit skins logic to anyhow accuse landlords, everyone and sundry for their "racist" actions.

Take the example you gave where she stopped renting to skins. Does she need to replace everything in her kitchen again? I would fanthom no.

Will shit skins stop their shit cooking and cook something else or not fuck up their landlord's kitchen? Yes only when dogs start to meow like cats.

In any case your examples are those of the good shit skins. Cooking aside there are others that default on rental, steal stuff in the rooms like fixtures, furniture etc and probably all sorts of rubbish.

LimSiaSuay

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whores in the other forum specify "no Indians" too.

as I said ytd... please dont make me do rounds in geylang and fark the chicken upside down. you must learn to be better best workers and better best customers, so everyone can be win win situation.

btw, anyone know which whorehouse got better toothpicks...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... btw, anyone know which whorehouse got better toothpicks...
chicken coops dun provide toothpicks ... in fact, dey hide dem ...

dey dunwan clients 2 c dem, insinuate, feel insulted n den get angry ... :o :wink:

Last edited:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the cows come home

By Jalelah Abu Baker
The Straits Times
Tuesday, Dec 25, 2012
Can a cow fit into an HDB lift?

Yes it can, as dairy farm manager Rajagopal Balakrishnan found out when he herded the 400kg animal into a lift as part of a housewarming for a Hindu couple.

In fact, make that two: He even managed to get its calf inside as well.

Decorated with colourful shawls, bells and garlands, the well-trained pair were led into the lift together.

When they reached the fifth-floor flat in Punggol Place, they were welcomed by the new home owners.

Madam K. Vasugidevi told The Sunday Times that she got the idea of hiring a cow for the housewarming from her parents, who had done the same in India.

"We believe the cows will bring good luck and blessings to our home," said the 44-year-old pre-school teacher, who paid $1,000 to rent the animals from Vicknesh Dairy Farm in Lim Chu Kang.

Prayers were said and the cattle were walked through the home for about 10 minutes, while everyone waited in anticipation for one of them to lay its dung or urinate.

That, explained priest R. Sivasubramaniam from the Sri Thendayuthapani Temple on Tank Road, would be a good omen.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
too bad the wealthy neh's have cornered the east coast luxury condo market. the aryan neh's are not going to rent to their fellow sub-species neh's. :p

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL and Tony Tan should take in the Ah Nehs. Tony Tan has the Istana at his disposal. LHL can let the Ah Nehs use his official residence.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the a nehs are wellcome to congregate in Oxley Road, talk cock, sing song, buffer dinner and beers will be provided.

I think even local Indians do not want to rent to immigrant Indians and local Chinese do not want to rent to PRCs. So it's hardly racial discrimination.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the cows come home

By Jalelah Abu Baker
The Straits Times
Tuesday, Dec 25, 2012
Can a cow fit into an HDB lift?

Yes it can, as dairy farm manager Rajagopal Balakrishnan found out when he herded the 400kg animal into a lift as part of a housewarming for a Hindu couple.

In fact, make that two: He even managed to get its calf inside as well.

Decorated with colourful shawls, bells and garlands, the well-trained pair were led into the lift together.

When they reached the fifth-floor flat in Punggol Place, they were welcomed by the new home owners.

Madam K. Vasugidevi told The Sunday Times that she got the idea of hiring a cow for the housewarming from her parents, who had done the same in India.

"We believe the cows will bring good luck and blessings to our home," said the 44-year-old pre-school teacher, who paid $1,000 to rent the animals from Vicknesh Dairy Farm in Lim Chu Kang.

Prayers were said and the cattle were walked through the home for about 10 minutes, while everyone waited in anticipation for one of them to lay its dung or urinate.

That, explained priest R. Sivasubramaniam from the Sri Thendayuthapani Temple on Tank Road, would be a good omen.

This is perfectly fine guys.

Why?

Cos they are shit skins and everyone has to bend over backwards for them.

Chinese dogs: wow it's so good to see indians do that so full of culture! It's ok for the cows to shit everywhere too cow dung is fine.

Now how do u get people to be offended?

Change those shit skins to chinese preferably tiongs.

Chinese dogs see chinese doing something similar: WTF!!! Those chow assholes doing this type of rubbish they must be tiongs.

Later the chinese dog finds out it's not a tiong but a local sinkie chinese: Still fucked up but not as fucked up as the tiongs. OK now i need help let me find my chinese friend to help me.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Indians smelled nicer and their brats less rowdy, I'm sure more people would have rented apartments to them.

You subcontinental shitskins have a bad reputation for very good reasons.

They've had the temerity to make the petition to the PM and President. :rolleyes:

Your move, dynamic duo of highly overpaid Familee relatives. Be careful of how you respond. :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Indians smelled nicer and their brats less rowdy, I'm sure more people would have rented apartments to them.

You subcontinental shitskins have a bad reputation for very good reasons.

They've had the temerity to make the petition to the PM and President. :rolleyes:

Your move, dynamic duo of highly overpaid Familee relatives. Be careful of how you respond. :wink:

That's the whole point and to say if indians smelled better would be something like wishing if flies didn't actually land on shit to eat it it tethers on the impossible.

You ever a heard shit skin actually do self reflection and think yeah he's fucked up and not because others are discriminating him? Cos if you say yes well then you would think a pig looks beautiful in a dress and some lipstick.

Others should tighten the rules even further the only way to teach a shit skin is to be tough with it. Like how the arabs treat those shit skins. You do know that many many indians actually travel to middle eastern countries like the UAE to work and live right. Over there they absolutely don't give face to these shit skins and the shit skins know their place and they don't complain those arabs sure know how not to let their dogs sit above them and shit on them. If only sinkies could do the same.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Distinguished Hindu statesman Rajan Zed, in a statement in Nevada (USA) today, said that rental listings saying “no Indians” should not be acceptable in the 21st century, especially in Singapore which claimed to promote multiculturalism and racial harmony.

WTF, this Pundek name nearly similar to my SBF nick..:mad::mad::mad::mad:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chao Pundek should do some self reflection.. People don't like his countrymen for many reasons and most of the reasons are valid..