• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Delete Get out of my Elite uncaring face wiki?

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wee_Shu_Min_elitism_scandal

It is proposed that this article be deleted because of the following concern:
not notable
If you can address this concern by improving, copyediting, sourcing, renaming or merging the page, please edit this page and do so. You may remove this message if you improve the article or otherwise object to deletion for any reason. However please explain why you object to the deletion, either in your edit summary or on the talk page. If this template is removed, it should not be replaced.

The article may be deleted if this message remains in place for seven days, i.e. after 18:58 on 18 April.
If you created the article, please don't take offense. Instead, consider improving the article so that it is acceptable according to the deletion policy.PRODExpired+%5B%5BWP%3APROD%7CPROD%5D%5D%2C+concern+was%3A+not+notableExpired [[WP:PROD|prod]], concern was: not notable

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notify author/project: {{subst:proposed deletion notify|Wee Shu Min elitism scandal|concern=not notable}} ~~~~
Timestamp: 20110411185800

:eek::eek::eek:
Not notable?!

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm, just because elite girl's old man no longer in the system after the next election that someone wants to remove it?

Let it remind generations after her legacy of her infamous quote to the nation.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of you go save a copy of the stuff in there

In case they really take it away, you can place it back

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just read what she wrote and was so glad for her that she is an elite and father from pap somemore...muahaha...:biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hi, does this Wee Shu Min lives around the lorong chuan area? I mean those private houses opposite lorong chuan. I once knew a girl on mirc who lives there in those private estate and her name is also shumin but I forgot about her surname. Met her once after midnight at the park near her house and oh my god, she was one of the wettest girl I ever touched.