• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Defeated candidate get cushy job...

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
...only with a Govt owned company !

The new chairman of SPH UnionWorks is none other than the rejected Zainal Abidin Rasheed.

We have been told that such talents should be paid market rate when they are ministars but it seems none of them can find any job that pays such humongous salaries in the private sector.

Please post in this forum of any ex ministars that have found jobs in private sectors at even discounted 50% of their former pay!

Basically it is a form of insurance payment to make them stay loyal and keep quiet.

Keeping quiet is a critical requirements.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/3in1kopitiam/messages?msg=56957.1

rochor roach

Alfrescian
Loyal
this guy?

WqU9R.jpg

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was also a MP for a while during that period so 18 + 15 = $33 K per month plus his pensions.
All these are bloody thieves.

Last edited:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
After having $$$, people seek to have Power... The downgrade is still a pain!

Those idiots 60% must understand these people are not earning their keeps but taking money from them while they struggle with their daily lives, long hours at work .....
It just amazed me.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MAH BOW TAN was reported in Business Times a couple of weeks back, to have taken on the role of Senior Strategic Adviser to the managment team of Yellow Pages. It would take him about 8-10 years to get his first $2million salary.

It also begs the question of what the independent and executive directors are doing there, if not the guide the management team.

It can't be helped, I suppose?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't cronyism another form of corruption?

Happens in many countries but they do not claim to be incorruptible -like some red dot.
In fact they say you must pay them the highest salaries in the world not to be corrupt.
It's disgusting when these multi millionaires are rewarded for their connections while thousands of locals cannot afford breakfast for their children and many old folks can be seen cleaning tables/dishes and floors to survive.

This is where the opposition must do their job and raise the issues in Paliament(under parliamentary immunity which you and I do not have )
I'm waiting to see if WP dare to raise the issue of Patrickgate and ask how many get 12 years deferment and research scientist vocation.
Why should you and I go for company, battalion and brigades exercises while Patrick Tan sit in his comfortable aircond offices and do research.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is where the opposition must do their job and raise the issues in Paliament(under parliamentary immunity which you and I do not have )

First the voters must do their jobs........
They only did a 40% half fucked job in May.....so everyone continues to be screwed over again.....