• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Deep thoughts about what life is about

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro41. As mentioned I have lost interest in travelling as well. That's why I think I'm in depression after I Google that people who are in depression lose interest in everything that they used to like.
I think if this continues I will need to seek medical attention to take anti depressant.
The only thing that I like to do now is to stay at home watch TV and do heavy bets on soccer , which I know is not healthy so I have stopped. I also Google that depress people will go vice easily. That explains why I gamble to run away from the depression.
Luckily I didn't like to go out now, else I sure will vice in other bad activities.

You can always try traveling again. I lost interest in travelling for a few years but once I went back to travelling, I find that it's still quite interesting to see how the world and people have changed.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can always try traveling again. I lost interest in travelling for a few years but once I went back to travelling, I find that it's still quite interesting to see how the world and people have changed.
Did you go travelling alone, with friends or spouse /family ?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Living is about dieing thats it,to live is to die.no matter how suffering or how fucked up ur life is or how depressed,u still have to live thru this nightmare one day at a time,unless u choose to die.to think about life is to think about death.death is inevitable,all things die in the end,even the planet and the stars,hence to think about dieing is irrelevant and inconsequential.

everyday I wake up and ask myself,is it better to die a good man or continue to live as a monster?is the pain and suffering enough to u over the edge or do u want to continue existing in this limbo?

nobody wants to think about dieing.they see funerals at void decks everyday,deaths and obituries in the news but they never seriously contemplate their own death,unfortunately the harder they try not to think about it the more it grows and consumes them.if existence is suffering,then perhaps suicide is our only redemption.

japan is the land of suicide,perhaps ur mission in life is to go to japan and visit the forest of suicide and all the other favourite suicide spots and contemplate ur life's existence.but before you go i know u have 500k savings,please leave 10 percent of ur estate to me,it will be well appreciated and put to good use.if u need me particulars pm me.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you go travelling alone, with friends or spouse /family ?

I have done all types. It depends on yourself which type you enjoy. Of course bringing family especially not so healthy elderly to travel means heavy responsibility when alone.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Living is about dieing thats it,to live is to die.no matter how suffering or how fucked up ur life is or how depressed,u still have to live thru this nightmare one day at a time,unless u choose to die.to think about life is to think about death.death is inevitable,all things die in the end,even the planet and the stars,hence to think about dieing is irrelevant and inconsequential.

everyday I wake up and ask myself,is it better to die a good man or continue to live as a monster?is the pain and suffering enough to u over the edge or do u want to continue existing in this limbo?

nobody wants to think about dieing.they see funerals at void decks everyday,deaths and obituries in the news but they never seriously contemplate their own death,unfortunately the harder they try not to think about it the more it grows and consumes them.if existence is suffering,then perhaps suicide is our only redemption.

japan is the land of suicide,perhaps ur mission in life is to go to japan and visit the forest of suicide and all the other favourite suicide spots and contemplate ur life's existence.but before you go i know u have 500k savings,please leave 10 percent of ur estate to me,it will be well appreciated and put to good use.if u need me particulars pm me.

Well describe about the hard truth in every life.
Yes I believe what causes frequent mass suicides in Japan is related to my current feeling.
The world needs to be destroyed instead of mass suicides.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surprise that Pork Chop can dance ......... that is the meaning of life .........

[video=youtube;yXm7FM7f1dU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXm7FM7f1dU[/video]

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
8aac2510991bf67946c10a95e5a341f6.jpg

Fugitive

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chootchiew may I suggest you go with the tested path - do more good deeds and increasingly so. For example give presents to nice ladies can start with wallet, then hand bag, then watches, then etc etc etc keep upgrading.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surprise that Pork Chop can dance ......... that is the meaning of life .........

[video=youtube;yXm7FM7f1dU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXm7FM7f1dU[/video]

What a profound way to describe life.
This dancing pork chop already become t bone liao
Happy dancing in 1947 and long gone....forever ...

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chootchiew may I suggest you go with the tested path - do more good deeds and increasingly so. For example give presents to nice ladies can start with wallet, then hand bag, then watches, then etc etc etc keep upgrading.

I can buy for them but I will tell them the hard truth that eventually they will all die !!!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try teaching English ............ it will give meaning to your life :smile:

[video=youtube;-6iVvepxR-M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6iVvepxR-M[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree! ...

happy pipz focus on ze barren shiny part ... unhappy pipz laments on ze lack of grass ...

ps. can c dat u r a happy fella ...

agreed,happy people are happy because they focus on what they have which is alot.unhappy people focus on whats missing which is everything.but balanced together singapore is a pretty happy country,its all about the net happiness.

[video=youtube;A6K-U2skg28]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6K-U2skg28[/video]

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone has their dream and goals in life. Do you live to enjoy the process of reaching those goals or looking forward for the day the goals is achieved ? After achieve those goals what's next ?

Do you mean solving the mystery of OBE is not one of your goals? Or have you solved it?