• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dedicated to our talented PM

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Hsien Loong is said to be the world’s highest paid leader. He now receives an annual salary of $1.7 million. Before his self imposed salary cut in 2012, Lee used to get $2.8 million per year.
Highest paid PM in the world with the most brilliant brain in the world. This brain full of tricks and ploys to fix the opposition. Worth all the taxpayers hard earn money. Long live PAP, huat ahhhhhhh

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most brilliant idea was to lock up our CPF till 65. N then mthly payout sikit sikit until u kick the bucket.

PAP always bastardize ideas. The CPF payout looks like a pension and it is good for PR. Foreign analysts are so bewitched by how well run SINKapore is. Low crime, everybody can afford housing, efficient transportation, now got pension too. No other country in the world is comparable.

Mr. Lee deserves $10 million salary.

jw5

Loyal
This extremely endearing picture of PM LHL deserves a place in this great thread. :biggrin:

NP_20190114_MICLUB14_4548545.jpg

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is just a red herring. The real meat is in knowing how much Aunty Ho Ching is worth or how much in trust funds the kids have.

Networth of this 2 is another issue but the scarier thing is that this 2 bed & toilet sharing couple virtually controls Singapore...politically and financially.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The closest PM can be considered talented is his natural clownish instincts like playing on a swing like a little girl, kneeling down to take pics, fainting on stage, lighting up fake firecrackers like a frightened school kid and sashaying down the catwalk like a model, I mean red carpet! Lol. Until today, I can't believe that he is from the artillery. Me thinks he is naturally-suited to be in the Music & Drama Company like Teeko Jack Neo.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Networth of this 2 is another issue but the scarier thing is that this 2 bed & toilet sharing couple virtually controls Singapore...politically and financially.

There are many successful husband-wife teams around, so don't see much issue with that.

What I'm interested in are conflicts of interests (like front running etc) where the family benefits. Nassim Jade was the only cat that was let out of the bag.

And thats only possible to figure out if we know her net worth.

Interestingly, I cannot find statistics on household net worth figures by percentile in Singapore.