• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Debbie Wong

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
debbie001yq6.jpg

8546189.4c2f1b.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Breast. Her tits might be small but her figure and face makes up for it. Of course, nothing compared to the models that Japan churns out.

agreed , shes not bad looking except that her face is a little too broad and small boobs ... :smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are from Japan where there are so many grauvere idols and many types of models. You should know better. :biggrin:

im from singapore , stay in japan . :smile:

i find that there are many normal japanese woman walking down the street that are not model but looks better then singapore actress or model .. :confused:

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
im from singapore , stay in japan . :smile:

i find that there are many normal japanese woman walking down the street that are not model but looks better then singapore actress or model .. :confused:
Hehehe

I can guess you are living the great life there, though the costs of living is sky-high. Got many better quality women to beo.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hehehe

I can guess you are living the great life there, though the costs of living is sky-high. Got many better quality women to beo.

i have to admit , now im having a good life , but 8 years ago my life really sucks ...i work my way up . i stay in a 220ft house ( you can say its not even a house its a room ) for 4years to maintain my business .

the cost of living actucally is not very high in japan ..our medical fee is well taken care by the japanese goverment ( kids from the age 1 to 12years old study for free ) , and if you cook at home it is much more cheaper then siingapore ( of course outside food is expensive ) . i dont know why not alot of singaporean come here . they rather chose america or australia .

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have to admit , now im having a good life , but 8 years ago my life really sucks ...i work my way up . i stay in a 220ft house ( you can say its not even a house its a room ) for 4years to maintain my business .

the cost of living actucally is not very high in japan ..our medical fee is well taken care by the japanese goverment ( kids from the age 1 to 12years old study for free ) , and if you cook at home it is much more cheaper then siingapore ( of course outside food is expensive ) . i dont know why not alot of singaporean come here . they rather chose america or australia .
Most people choose UK/US/Aus because of easier language integration. Not many Singaporeans are that hardworking enough to learn Japanese. But still, it is good to see you have proceeded so far. But one nasty rumour I heard, the Japanese despises the Chinese? That is what I heard from my parents. :p

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most people choose UK/US/Aus because of easier language integration. Not many Singaporeans are that hardworking enough to learn Japanese. But still, it is good to see you have proceeded so far. But one nasty rumour I heard, the Japanese despises the Chinese? That is what I heard from my parents. :p

yes , its true that singaporean could speak english ( im proud of my nationality because of that ) thats why they chose those english speaking country , but we singaporean can really blend in japan , due to out skin colour and our asian values ...angmo will never understand what is asian values , and besides our skin colour is different from angmo that make us standout instead of blending in their country . when i was in eroupe formy business trip , they always either think im a japanese or PRC .but i have no problem blending into japan , everyone thought im japanese ..

yes , its true they dont like PRC ( well , singaporean dont like too :smile: ) but most japanese got good impression of singaporean . lets be fair to the goverment of singapore for once because he create a good image for singapore ( although its fake ) for the rest of the world to see . :smile:

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes , its true that singaporean could speak english ( im proud of my nationality because of that ) thats why they chose those english speaking country , but we singaporean can really blend in japan , due to out skin colour and our asian values ...angmo will never understand what is asian values , and besides our skin colour is different from angmo that make us standout instead of blending in their country . when i was in eroupe formy business trip , they always either think im a japanese or PRC .but i have no problem blending into japan , everyone thought im japanese ..

yes , its true they dont like PRC ( well , singaporean dont like too :smile: ) but most japanese got good impression of singaporean . lets be fair to the goverment of singapore for once because he create a good image for singapore ( although its fake ) for the rest of the world to see . :smile:
I agree we stick out like sore thumbs in angmo nations, but I feel nowadays, the younger generation of the angmo nations are starting to be more accepting and open to other ethnic values.

Hmm thanks for clarifying and putting the rumour to rest, I guess I can consider Nippon as a travel destination if I can scrimp enough to travel. :biggrin: :smile: :wink: