• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Death of 28-year-old man after COVID-19 vaccination ruled 'medical misadventure' by State Coroner: MOH

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Daft Sinkie vaxtards will never believe they will get done in by the experimental bioweapons disguised as 'vaccines'. :biggrin:

They are the true believers of the 'safe and effective' narrative, just like the true believers who still wear a mask on MRT and bus rides. :cool:

daryl76

Alfrescian
Loyal
human being just got more kumgong

last time they pay u to take experimental drugs, now human guai guai walk in to get jabs

daryl76

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think they give free gifts e.g. a bottle of hand sanitizer to those who take the jab. Daft Sinkies very gian png, they covet such things. :biggrin:
ya man, anything free they grab.... dun care if theres any problems

i have a friend who belittled me and mock me for not going for the free jabs

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya man, anything free they grab.... dun care if theres any problems

i have a friend who belittled me and mock me for not going for the free jabs
My relatives also asked me why never be social responsible, i told them back,"Not mandatory right?" They can recommend but CANNOT FORCE.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
$250,000 only.

His life worth so little?

Assuming he earns $1,000 per month. He earns $12,000 per year. And he works for 30 years with no pay increase.

Minimum value of his life is $360,000

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
VACCINE WARNING: U.S. Doctors warn the world to stop taking the Covid Vaccines, they are toxic, lethal, ineffective and must be stopped. They damage the brain, heart, liver, bone marrow, fetus, causing harm in the human body leading to injury and death.

daryl76

Alfrescian
Loyal
$250,000 only.

His life worth so little?

Assuming he earns $1,000 per month. He earns $12,000 per year. And he works for 30 years with no pay increase.

Minimum value of his life is $360,000
still gets 250k ok? how many chao sinkies not even a cent?

cos alot had "underlying conditions"

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hv 1 colleagues friend PR ,hospital Bill for covid 12ok sgd,Bill paid by gov,lol,but for sinkies u pay,lol

No government creates wealth, they are like a parasite which siphons wealth.

In Buddhist philosophy, wealth is always taken away by kings (governments), thieves, fires, floods and wasteful heirs.

A small, limited government is your only guarantee of prosperity, liberty and security. The PAP government is neither small nor limited, if you haven't noticed already.

A government that is big enough to give you everything you want, is also big enough to take everything away from you.

An government that is not limited or restricted is like an unleashed feral dog, a menace to everyone within its reach.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
How is this boy now?
bKPs6E6.jpg

Last edited: