• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dear vaccinated aka malls and restaurants lover, is ur blood like this?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blessed is he or she who received my pureblood that I have donated.

But if he or she is a vaxtard, it becomes pointless. It'll be like pouring expensive wine into an unflushed toilet bowl. :biggrin:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blessed is he or she who received my pureblood that I have donated.

But if he or she is a vaxtard, it becomes pointless. It'll be like pouring expensive wine into an unflushed toilet bowl. :biggrin:
u very brave go and donate blood. i dun even want those vaccinated nurse to touch me. Even those who are vaccinated and talking in a way saliva flies, i also siam. I have to go to toilet to wash away those vaccinated saliva on my arm. knn.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u very brave go and donate blood. i dun even want those vaccinated nurse to touch me. Even those who are vaccinated and talking in a way saliva flies, i also siam. I have to go to toilet to wash away those vaccinated saliva on my arm. knn.

No worries, they are all wearing masks. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm triple vaxxed and my blood is fine

Of course, all vaxtards declare themselves to be alright, and most wouldn't hesitate to take another booster.

Maybe you got the 'lucky batch', maybe the ticking time bomb hasn't exploded yet. Time will tell. :cool:

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course, all vaxtards declare themselves to be alright, and most wouldn't hesitate to take another booster.

Maybe you got the 'lucky batch', maybe the ticking time bomb hasn't exploded yet. Time will tell. :cool:
I should've opted for bleach and ivermectin instead right

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I should've opted for bleach and ivermectin instead right

You sound vaccinated. No problem, you are not alone. :cool:

MDeLQQiOQVSW.jpeg
sTG8vW0dBywp.jpeg

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sound vaccinated. No problem, you are not alone. :cool:

MDeLQQiOQVSW.jpeg
sTG8vW0dBywp.jpeg
I'm not advocating for mandatory masking (I haven't worn a mask since the start of 2022) nor am I in favor of lockdowns. I just find it silly that conspiracy theories about the vaccine is still being peddled.