• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dear SAM LEONG. WTF Is This?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Sam, sincerely thank you for this forum, it has no doubt helped a lot of people as well as given lots of folks a place to vent in an increasingly stressful society. It makes one sometimes envy those who has passed on. Thank you.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
come on! give him a break! this forum is like KMT at taiwan now. pap taken over most of the forums in sg like CCP controlling China.

我们一定要返攻大陆!!!
:biggrin:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Relax Sam,jangan marah..most bros here are good blokes and must have been stress out that they key in words or thread wrongly...though i do agree there are a few ugly one that i would say is at a stage of genetic mutation..well their body is in this world but their mind is out of this world:wink:

maybe you youself must have been frustrated recently over something??
i do know of three ang moh an american teacher,british and aussie both broker who enjoy logging into SBF in fact the aussie from mel introduce SBF to me in late 98 but i ignore it thinking it is trash forum which prove me wrong:wink:
My puppy betterous say halo to you..smile:biggrin: