• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dear Aunty Agony,

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Aunty Agony,

I lost someone very close to me, many years back.

Come to think of it, it's in 1993. They say time will erase everything, they say the heart will heal over time, they say it always does. I think they lied.

It's been almost 17 years, yet the wound is still as fresh, and the pain still as hurting.

Lately I have been dreaming of her again. That long, wavy hair…that sweet, mischievous smile. In all those dreams of mine she doesn’t speak a word, just smiling at me.

So many times have I gone to bed, hoping to not wake again. The pain is too hard …

Do you think I am in depression? And if so, do you have any advice for me?

Chickadoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Aunty Agony,

I lost someone very close to me, many years back.

Come to think of it, it's in 1993. They say time will erase everything, they say the heart will heal over time, they say it always does. I think they lied.

It's been almost 17 years, yet the wound is still as fresh, and the pain still as hurting.

Lately I have been dreaming of her again. That long, wavy hair…that sweet, mischievous smile. In all those dreams of mine she doesn’t speak a word, just smiling at me.

So many times have I gone to bed, hoping to not wake again. The pain is too hard …

Do you think I am in depression? And if so, do you have any advice for me?

Chickadoo
Have you gotten over your pain. It's 2019 now. Almost 26 years. How?