• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DBS Vickers: FAP to Up Population to 7 Million by 2030. SGs Die Their Own Biz!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
71877_510636032314902_1940994877_n.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Could" :confused::confused::confused:
Why haven't the media asked PM Lee just how many people they are going to let in :confused:

PAP controls the Spore parliament. If they want to let in more people, it's the PAP that's going to let them in. It's not due to an honest mistake, chance, luck, kismet ......:rolleyes:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A victory for the FAP in the Punggol BE is a signal to the FAP that SGs want more of the same.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's quite obvious that the population is going to further increase with the building of additional hospitals, more MRT lines, schools and new high-rise flats (e.g. BTOs) all happening around the same time. Those 'investors' who build the infrastructure will not want to incur a loss... it needs additional 'customers' from an expanded population.

It's business as usual in SG Inc.

I have some reliable sources which had divulged some details about the 'masterplan' to me. What you're going to witness next is the construction of underground dwelling places. For example, a flat may have 10 basement levels, some basement levels are for people to live in, while some levels are solely for carpark space.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have some reliable sources which had divulged some details about the 'masterplan' to me. What you're going to witness next is the construction of underground dwelling places. For example, a flat may have 10 basement levels, some basement levels are for people to live in, while some levels are solely for carpark space.

I remember in HG Wells book The Time Machine, the downtrodden working class represented by the Morlocks who lived underground. So I won't be surprised if those who end up living below will be the "lesser mortals".

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I for one is not gonna stick around to find out how many people there will be in peesai come 2030. Imagine being in your 60s couped up in ur pigeonhole cause everywhere is crowded- expensive and hard to get around. Forget about owning cars by than. I wont want my kids to grow up in this shithole.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I for one is not gonna stick around to find out how many people there will be in peesai come 2030. Imagine being in your 60s couped up in ur pigeonhole cause everywhere is crowded- expensive and hard to get around. Forget about owning cars by than. I wont want my kids to grow up in this shithole.

Imagine how crowded it must also be for the dead.

Not only do you not have a place for proper burial, I think they'll implement COE for owning a space to store your ashes.

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal
7 million. However, we do know that the population numbers is inversely proportional to the number of PAP votes.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Could" :confused::confused::confused:
Why haven't the media asked PM Lee just how many people they are going to let in :confused:

PAP controls the Spore parliament. If they want to let in more people, it's the PAP that's going to let them in. It's not due to an honest mistake, chance, luck, kismet ......:rolleyes:
Trust me. It will be another honest mistake. For every sinkee, there will be a FT. That is what 7 mil means.

lesMISERABLES

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine how crowded it must also be for the dead.

Not only do you not have a place for proper burial, I think they'll implement COE for owning a space to store your ashes.

No need lah. Just scatter the ashes of the dead over at the famouse house on Oxley Rise. The feng shui there is very good.