• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DBS retrenchment, has DBS really waked up ?

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
The gahment is treating Singaporeans like small kids...... Slap your face hard to make you cry and hand out candies to hush your cries.

F88king hypocrites !! use their propaganda machines to cover up their ill deeds !! Only morons and sinkies believe in them.

Ha ha MOM wayang that what I siad to my freind.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal

For commercial entities, during good times, deadwoods, loafers, toadies, and freewheelers enjoy the good time without much notice because the environment is rosy. In bad times, close management scrutiny comes in. Bad practises, got to go. Deadwoods, got to go. Departments that lose money, wind up.

So, in recession or financial crisis, it is restructuring time whether it is willingly or unwillingly. Willingly means steps are taken to trim. Unwillingly means that companies with bad practises and take no action will go bankrupt.

Lastly, dun forget, LKY, LHL, or Lim Shit Suay, they are politicians and hypocritical. These bastards will say things to glorify themselves, to win votes, or to empathize pretentiously.

I am surprised the so many of their senior management are dead woods.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am surprised the so many of their senior management are dead woods.

I am not suprised at all.Any organisation linked to gahman is highly politicised.Be it NKF,DBS or NTUC.And as such all senior management are deadwoods.Where do you think ex-miniisters and ex-generals retire in sinkie land?....after which all these deadwoods really retire in perth.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
To think that f88king Loony Swaying Willow puts POSB under DBS, and yet, DBS still need crutches !!

It is a BIG f88king mistake of PAP to force POSB under DBS. When POSB was POSB, I could draw my f88king cash conveniently. After merging with DBS ? It is a f88king pain in the butt !!

I am not suprised at all.Any organisation linked to gahman is highly politicised.Be it NKF,DBS or NTUC.And as such all senior management are deadwoods.Where do you think ex-miniisters and ex-generals retire in sinkie land?....after which all these deadwoods really retire in perth.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
To think that f88king Loony Swaying Willow puts POSB under DBS, and yet, DBS still need crutches !!

It is a BIG f88king mistake of PAP to force POSB under DBS. When POSB was POSB, I could draw my f88king cash conveniently. After merging with DBS ? It is a f88king pain in the butt !!

POSB was a people's bank by the people for the people.It became a sacrificial lamb because Leegime wanted show the global banking system they can also play big time.Now banks in China and India largely escaped the banking fiasco in US.Simply because they stick to the basic principal of banking.Cared too hoots if they were big or small in the eyes of US banking circle.Now POSB also got sucked into DBS dilema.

The lesson.Never slaughter the golden eggs laying goose for more.