• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Days of beating them up is over!

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or is it? :biggrin:

AsiaOne

Budget 2013: MPs suggest video recording of statements of arrested persons
Straits Times - ‎1 hour ago‎

Law enforcement agencies in Singapore should consider video taping the statements of people who are arrested, so that the recordings can be produced in court when they are accused of impropriety, said two Members of Parliament during the Singapore ...

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chey................i've slapped and punched over 100 people................no bullshit................once, i even did it to 3 guys right in front of the camera................another time, i slapped 4-5 people in front of senior officers also like that................when they saw my murderous face, the senior officers also scared.............

DorkVader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No need to beat anyone.

They just let them enjoy the air con room the whole day at 16 degrees wearing only T shirt or waking them up every few hours.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or is it? :biggrin:

AsiaOne

Budget 2013: MPs suggest video recording of statements of arrested persons
Straits Times - ‎1 hour ago‎

Law enforcement agencies in Singapore should consider video taping the statements of people who are arrested, so that the recordings can be produced in court when they are accused of impropriety, said two Members of Parliament during the Singapore ...

Woohoo!!! No more baseball bats and thick phone book directories..... No more rubber hoses......no more freezer rooms.....no more intimidation toolkits.....

Now they must ask nicely and end it with a 'please?'.........Hahahahahaha

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
must hit the accused! last time people enter police stations always complain kena hit by police, nowadays accused on bail always tell their buddy they hit police man and police man dare not hit back.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Assault is needed for certain accused persons. Imo, those who bully the weak, aged etc. In addition, molest of young victims and rapists. Kuai lan accused must also be taught a lesson in the lock-up.