• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daughter of Singapore - TingRu's Fan Club

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
he-ting-ru-02.jpg

11908296_10152904370856862_1350559626_n1.jpg

11880460_10152904370871862_765105909_n1.jpg

TingRu loves cats!!!

24feed79611cb782fc63ed50a410261a.jpg

RUN is mao mao :o

tumblr_n4pfrs6cri1qikmd9o1_500.gif

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: TingRu Fan Club

bro run, i think you are a smart man but you a bit crazy, it has been a week and you are still harping on this thread about ting ru, the woman that can never be yours.:p:biggrin:

Ah Run siao, liao, lah. He does not know which is day, which is night, all he knows is Ah Ru today, Ah Ru tomorrow and Ah Ru forever...until she gets kick out of MP GRC by the pappies.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiing Ru, thank you for coming forward for the sake of the future of Singapore.

This year will begin to see the mess created by the PAP ... starting with the now collapse of the SGX, ... the economic recession just round the corner. The SGD BILLIONs of our CPF money loss by Temasek Holdings and GIC, both under the control of the Lee Family and pap. The over crowding of Singaporean Space, Services and everything else by pap invited foreigners. LHL just confirmed that such over crowding will be continued by the pap, if allowed by us to do so. We will VTO.

Majulah Worker's Party. Mujulah Singapura.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiing Ru, thank you for coming forward for the sake of the future of Singapore.

This year will begin to see the mess created by the PAP ... starting with the now collapse of the SGX, ... the economic recession just round the corner. The SGD BILLIONs of our CPF money loss by Temasek Holdings and GIC, both under the control of the Lee Family and pap. The over crowding of Singaporean Space, Services and everything else by pap invited foreigners. LHL just confirmed that such over crowding will be continued by the pap, if allowed by us to do so. We will VTO.

Majulah Worker's Party. Mujulah Singapura.

Pappies will face hard time to convince locals they are best medicine men for the country. As for imported foreign sinkies, what they pappies sell is still medicine even though locals know it is poison...

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, this picture will live to appear in my grandson's social studies book.
It marks the beginning of a new Era

If the five ladies autograph on it and print it with serial numbers
I think it is a collectors' item.
Trust me

Women power...don't mess with the women...they will bring down the pappies...wait and see.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
brother, u say until like that. It is not go geylang choose chicken.

Tell me good brother, when was the last time a girl touched your heart...

alamak ... you need cataract operation, liao. If you happen to be in Taiwan, your heart will get touched and poked into hundred pieces.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah run, maybe you be jealous, was having my lunch at marine parade hawker centre when ting ru and her whole gang was doing their walkabout. Came over to my table and say hello. Shake the hand and gave her a good hug......and told her to 加油。

Not the type I would say extremely pretty, but definitely wifey material.
As run, so rightly keep dreaming about......

What!!!!! L41 bro, you became the first to shake her hands from our forum!
Wah lao, if u haven't wash your hands
Can I shake hands with u? :p

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
alamak ... you need cataract operation, liao. If you happen to be in Taiwan, your heart will get touched and poked into hundred pieces.

Nah, RUN used to be a vivid supporter of tai mei until TingRu comes into my life.

She will be our daylight after dark.

TingRu daddy paiseh if you are reading these; I mean if only ah RUN can raise kids as outstanding as yours.
TingRu daddy, you're the man!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

....Like many others, TingRu seek a place in parliament through her own calibre and perseverance. Some may be diligent in their work as a MP. But in the first place, they got in only because of their background...

Why so loh so, loh so? They got into Parliament because they were tail coat rider. Period. Where got tail coat for Ah Ru to tumpang?

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah Run siao, liao, lah. He does not know which is day, which is night, all he knows is Ah Ru today, Ah Ru tomorrow and Ah Ru forever...until she gets kick out of MP GRC by the pappies.

Wah u call her ah Ru, machiam like she is your daughter-in-law
Nice mah, she is ah-Ru, I am ah-RUN
Dunno lah, been very depressed lately
Only find happiness here
She gives our generation hope.

TingRu! TingRu!! TingRu!!!

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

so sweet lor, TingRu

11821347_416978238496369_643501426_n.jpg

Like many others, TingRu seek a place in parliament through her own calibre and perseverance
Some may be diligent in their work as a MP
But in the first place, they got in only because of their background

There is a concept in law
If the evidence gathered is obtained through underhand means
It is not accepted in courts.[/QUOTE]