• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dated a Ukrainian milf with son, now i know y my own single mother remarry

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Being a single mother is bery horny de. The Ukrainian bu was so horny with me in german naked sauna. Wtf even grab my kkj when in jacuzzi and also lick my ears and kiss me so much.

Another thing: there are too few men in Ukraine (same for other former Soviet Union countries), the women have to go overseas to find a partner or even to prostitute themselves.

The reverse is true in China, too many men and too few women (one child policy + aborted female babies).

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another thing: there are too few men in Ukraine (same for other former Soviet Union countries), the women have to go overseas to find a partner or even to prostitute themselves.

The reverse is true in China, too many men and too few women (one child policy + aborted female babies).
yes, more males in china due to abortion, otherwise in any country, there're always more females than males naturally.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Being a single mother is bery horny de. The Ukrainian bu was so horny with me in german naked sauna. Wtf even grab my kkj when in jacuzzi and also lick my ears and kiss me so much.

and that's why your own mother also did the same things to you, right ? :laugh: :biggrin:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women who have given birth can’t keep their nether lips shut. It’s a medical and biological fact their estrogen goes into overdrive. Those who have at least 4 kids will always blame the husband for lack of restraint

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
and that's why your own mother also did the same things to you, right ? :laugh: :biggrin:

Not to me la...but to my stepfather. He is not a good guy, but no choice la, my mother also human being and driven by desire, if not she would have chosen a better guy

In some sense my horniness for women also may have come from mother rather than biological father.

Sigh...天啊!!!

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time, I have a Dutch housing agent chiobu also wan to cum to "inspect" my hostel and make funny complaint about "Ahhh Ahhhh Ahhhh" sounds coming from my room as complained by neighbors

But there is no neighbors near to my rooms as whole floor is empty

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time, I have a Dutch housing agent chiobu also wan to cum to "inspect" my hostel and make funny complaint about "Ahhh Ahhhh Ahhhh" sounds coming from my room as complained by neighbors

But there is no neighbors near to my rooms as whole floor is empty

And then....y u no finish story??

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing funny as I was newly married that time....but my roommate jin aroused after seeing this Cameron Diaz look-alike when he came out from his bath

Lanjiao excuse la! Smlj newly married!

Exotic puxy u no jiak!! Idiot