• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Darkest hours of Europe since the Second World War."

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Russia invades Ukraine in Europe's 'darkest hours' since WWII​

Natalia Zinets and Aleksandar Vasovic
Thu, 24 February 2022, 11:29 am·6-min read

By Natalia Zinets and Aleksandar Vasovic

KYIV/MARIUPOL, Ukraine (Reuters) -Russian forces invaded Ukraine on Thursday in a massed assault by land, sea and air, the biggest attack by one state against another in Europe since World War Two.

Missiles rained down on Ukrainian cities. Ukraine reported columns of troops pouring across its borders from Russia and Belarus, and landing on the coast from the Black and Azov seas.

Ukrainian troops fought Russian forces along practically the entire border, and fierce fighting was taking place in the regions of Sumy, Kharkiv, Kherson, Odessa and at a military airport near Kyiv, an adviser to the presidential office said.

Explosions were heard before dawn and throughout the morning in the capital Kyiv, a city of 3 million people. Gunfire rattled, sirens blared, and the highway out of the city choked with traffic as residents fled.

The assault brought a calamitous end to weeks of fruitless diplomatic efforts by Western leaders to avert war, their worst fears about Russian President Vladimir Putin's ambitions realised.

"Russia treacherously attacked our state in the morning, as Nazi Germany did in the WW2 years," tweeted Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelenskiy.

"Russia has embarked on a path of evil, but Ukraine is defending itself & won't give up its freedom no matter what Moscow thinks."

Calling on Ukrainians to defend their country, he said arms would be given to anyone prepared to fight. He also urged Russians to take to the streets to protest against their government's actions.

U.S. President Joe Biden called the Russian action an "unprovoked and unjustified attack". EU Commission chief Ursula von der Leyen said the bloc would impose a new round of sanctions that would hit Russia's economy severely.

EU foreign affairs chief Josep Borrell said: "These are among the darkest hours of Europe since the Second World War."

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/putin-orders-military-operations-ukraine-032926655.html

cheeyen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next CCP will take the opportunity to invade Taiwan. The world is in a mess anyway. CCP might as well get it over and done with, just like Putin. Western sanctions are ultimately useless anyway.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Next CCP will take the opportunity to invade Taiwan. The world is in a mess anyway. CCP might as well get it over and done with, just like Putin. Western sanctions are ultimately useless anyway.
Not surprising at all when renegade regimes are allowed to flourish, while the west kept busy with wokeism, liberalism, and dealing with islamic terrorism.

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these Western officials talk a good game, but if we take a step back and recall - what did each of them really do to help Ukraine? Pathetically close to nothing.

Germany - 5,000 helmets + 1 field medical facility
Canada - Small contingent of trainers that escaped from Ukraine at the slightest sign of trouble
UK - Small contingent of trainers that escaped from Ukraine at the slightest sign of trouble + some light anti-tank weapons
US - Small contingent of trainers that escaped from Ukraine at the slightest sign of trouble and to add insult to injury, led the financial and state department exodus from Ukraine
France - Nothing, just a couple of photo ops of Marcon with US and RU leaders.
Australia - Nothing

The reality is neither the US nor the EU give a flying shit about Ukraine, they are more interested in their own three cornered tussle. As for the rest of the world, take out pop corn and wait for the show to progress.

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
as i said before , europe cuntries would not dared to get involved. these cunning scums would not want war on their home land.
behind all the armarikar and eu rhetoric is the hidden goal to cause war between russia and ukraine.
when evil armarikar wants to bring down a country , it would use all means and resources to achieve the goal. one method is to create
anti-regime protest by the citizens and split within the garbarment itself. The ukraine president is a puppet of armarika and the former president
was ousted by a revolution. This method was also used on the former USSR , causing it to disintegrate.
The evil armarikar used the same approach on hong kong , xinjiang , tibet . One thing armarika like to see is to have corrupted top Chinese officers
in the garbarment . it is easier buy off a corrupt person.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
as i said before , europe cuntries would not dared to get involved. these cunning scums would not want war on their home land.
behind all the armarikar and eu rhetoric is the hidden goal to cause war between russia and ukraine.
when evil armarikar wants to bring down a country , it would use all means and resources to achieve the goal. one method is to create
anti-regime protest by the citizens and split within the garbarment itself. The ukraine president is a puppet of armarika and the former president
was ousted by a revolution. This method was also used on the former USSR , causing it to disintegrate.
The evil armarikar used the same approach on hong kong , xinjiang , tibet . One thing armarika like to see is to have corrupted top Chinese officers
in the garbarment . it is easier buy off a corrupt person.
i dunno leh. It seems that Putin is trying to prevent a world war by doing this. He is not invading Ukraine, he is trying to prevent something worse and neutralising it.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s all an operation between Zelinsky and Putin to get rid of the Deep State from their countries.
Trump facilitated it all!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Alas, football will be affected.

F1 too

Sebastian Vettel and Max Verstappen call for Russian GP boycott as Uefa moves Champions League final​

Jeremy Wilson, Luke Slater
1 day ago

Sebastian Vettel and Max Verstappen have called on Formula One to abandon the Russian Grand Prix following the invasion of Ukraine, as drivers committed to a boycott of this year’s race in Sochi.

Sebastian Vettel and Max Verstappen call for Russian GP boycott as Uefa plan to move Champions League final - AFP

© AFP Sebastian Vettel and Max Verstappen call for Russian GP boycott as Uefa plan to move Champions League final - AFP

F1 teams are also likely to discuss the situation on Thursday evening after the sport’s CEO Stefano Domenicali called a meeting between the team principals.

It was four-time champion Vettel who gave the loudest condemnation when asked whether he thinks the race in Sochi - scheduled for late September - should take place following Russian President Vladimir Putin starting a full-scale attack on their neighbours.

Speaking at a press conference in Barcelona as part of pre-season testing, Vettel admitted he was “shocked” by scenes witnessed overnight in Ukraine. He then became the first driver to declare he will not race in Russia while the conflict is ongoing.

“I think it’s horrible to see what is happening,” Vettel said. “I should not go, I will not go,” he added. “I think it’s wrong to race in the country. We should not race in the country. I am sorry for the innocent people who are losing their lives, who are getting killed for stupid reasons. It is a very strange and mad leadership.

“I’m sure [not racing] is something we will talk about. Personally I am so shocked and sad to see what’s going on. We will see going forward but my decisions are already made.”

Vettel, who is head of the Grand Prix Drivers’ Association, said the drivers had not yet met to discuss the issue. But defending champion Max Verstappen echoed the German’s thoughts.

"When a country is at war, it is not great to race there,” he said. “But it’s not only what I think, the whole paddock is going to decide what we do next.”

Verstappen’s team principal, Christian Horner, said that it was a decision for F1 and the FIA but was doubtful whether the race would go ahead. “Well, I cannot believe that we will go and race in a country that was in an active war. I just can't see it,” Horner said.

The threats of a boycott came after F1 refused to commit to one of its own.

In a statement issued on Thursday morning, an F1 spokesperson said: “Formula One is closely watching the very fluid developments like many others and at this time has no further comment on the race scheduled for September. We will continue to monitor the situation very closely.”

The Haas team - who are sponsored by a Russian company, Uralkali, have a Russian driver in Nikita Mazepin and whose livery is largely based on the country’s flag - pulled out their team principal Guenther Steiner from a scheduled press conference on Thursday.

“Guenther Steiner is no longer available to attend today’s teams’ press conference, and there will be no Haas representative taking part today,” an F1 statement read.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/foo...-uefa-moves-champions-league-final/ar-AAUcJDQ

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Time for the trannie generals from NATO and the US to show us what they're made of..... :roflmao:

1645748633987.png

1645748656314.png

1645748672850.png

1645748696986.png

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not surprising at all when renegade regimes are allowed to flourish, while the west kept busy with wokeism, liberalism, and dealing with islamic terrorism.
Arab terrorism died eith the emergence of superstar footballers such as mohamed salah of liverpool snd egypt and riyad mahrez of Algeria and manchester city.
Now arab youths have a idol unlike osama ben laden they can try to emulate.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
What happened to Afghanistan & Ukraine, says a lot about US.
Its entirely the fault of ex soviet countries like Ukraine, poland, lithusnia, latvia for being stupid enough to join NATO.
The would be better off if they had announced their neutrality like switzerland and nobody would have bothered them.
I suggest they start doing so immeduately.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
24 February 2022

UNDER FALSE FLAG / UKRAINA Father - Absolute

Marta: Father, please, tell about what actually is happening on the territory of Ukraine now.

Father-Absolute: Now globalists have resorted to the thing they have saved for the rainy day – the so-called war under false flag.

When the disclosure of their criminal activity has reached its final stage and revival of huge number of people has become now impossible to stop, they turned to extreme measures trying to “lay their own fault at somebody else’s door”.

Taking advantage of the fact that all the mainstream media are still in their grip they decided to literally “fire” at all the world with false news of most disgusting kind having blamed Russia for unleashing war.

They have nothing to lose now since arrests are being made all across the globe and those they used to consider untouchable are one by one persecuted, with punishment inevitably to follow.

The events taking place in Ukraine now are the apogee of the information war that globalists are so proficient in.

Yet, they have gone even further than that having launched provocative military operations on the territory of Ukraine so as to blame it on Russia and hopefully thinking people will not believe that the authorities start war against their own citizens.

I understand, my dear, how hard it is for you to accept and realize what occurs in this unhappy country that has become small change in hands of globalists.

But everything should reach its logical end so as to disclose the animal essence of those who have been controlling your planet for so long.

People of pure conscience will be able to sort out what is going on, while those who are totally zombified and take for gospel everything communicated from TV screens will not be able to break free from the trap of the third dimensionality, and it is their own choice.

Stay calm and believe it is the last agony of the Dark Forces that will result in their ultimate defeat.

The “abscess has matured” and must burst open. Which is the case all over Earth now.

The world has split into two parts, and with the course of time the gap between the revived people and those fast asleep will get larger and larger.

It is an unavoidable process, and you should be prepared for this.

Each Soul will be attracted to the world it has managed to grow to therefore it is important to get concentrated on oneself not being involved into the chaos artificially created on Earth that is aimed at pushing into an abyss as many pure and light human souls as possible.

I bless you and love you immensely!

Father-Absolute spoke to you

Channeled by Marta

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yet, they have gone even further than that having launched provocative military operations on the territory of Ukraine so as to blame it on Russia and hopefully thinking people will not believe that the authorities start war against their own citizens.
Hmmm,, So it means that globalist (might be NATO/ Ukraine govt) launching its own war against the Ukraine citizens and use the media to blame it on Russia.

This i have to see when all the truth has been revealed.