• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Darinne Ko NUS Law Scandal Student Girl

jw5

Loyal
You can't put food on the table with chastity. :smile:

Boss, I may be the only sinkie in this forum who is more keen to see Mr and Mrs Ko's pictures than Ms Ko's.
Does that make me more sinkie or less sinkie?

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never mind the sex. I would'nt want a lawyer who's cross eyed this bad. When making her submissions, is she looking at the judge or the court recorder...

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
16402746e9fc41643673e00fc58f4ddaf2fe09d1.jpeg

164027433e02eb4d20e61b7eb39fb4007bb4205b.jpeg

The one in yellow is more worth for sex-for-grades :biggrin:

Last edited:

anttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi anttan, could you please remove the picture from your post?

it's implicating the innocent girl on the left, who has become a victim through no fault of her own..

changed the photo already. <b>why r you so excited about it?</b> r u the girl on the left? by now everyone knows its the girl on the right.

anttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [GPGT] Darinne Ko Pics

all those guys and girls pictured with her are better looking than her. she is ugly.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Can someone explain to me how you can be a student at NUS LAw faculty and also at Duke University Law school at the same time. And isn't the British Law system different from the US law system? Is she specializing in both country's law or what?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Yeah, it feels good to see one eye looking at my cock and the other looking elsewhere when she is giving me a bbbj :biggrin:

U are mistaken about the condition. She is cross eyed, she does not have wondering eyes. If she has wondering eye, whereby one eye can focus on an object and the other cannot and roam all over, than yes, she can do what you say during BJ. But all her pics show she has cross eye, which results in bi-polar vision or double vision. So, she might see 2 lancheows instead of one.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
On a serious note, in the Law profession when appearances are so important, I think the cross eye condition is a major liability. Its like a lawyer practicing from a wheelchair. Your ability to be taken seriously by clients, judges, and people that u meet cursorily is impaired. Since she has spend all these money on prof., including buying him Mont Blanc pens, tailored made shirts, etc. I wonder if she would have been better off investing it in surgery to correct her vision. I think for her long term professional prospect and self esteem, its much better.

M

Mdm Tang

Re: [GPGT] Darinne Ko Pics

all those guys and girls pictured with her are better looking than her. she is ugly.

now i have a better understanding from those pics why

the state go for Tey .