• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Damn young BG! Trying to beat LHL?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians are better suited to lead and hold prominent positions in the country. They can handle sensitive situations wrt chinese or malays better as a neutral party. Besides, indians gave Singapura its name.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Another disgusting jiak liao bee paper general. Do they not realise they are not fooling anyone?

I know this guy personally from my batch. He is one who can actually get a high flying job outside of the SAF in the private sector, unlike some other useless fuckers like kee chiu

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come so many Ah Nehs ? These 2 from the Indian Armed Forces?

Ah Nehs - Vivian, Shamu and Tharman - run the country. This is the time for Ah Nehs to climb and to take over the country from the Chinese. The resulting change will be irreversible.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I know this guy personally from my batch. He is one who can actually get a high flying job outside of the SAF in the private sector, unlike some other useless fuckers like kee chiu
That's moot now isn't it. Since he has chosen the cushy, predictable and safe option.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
The extra perks of SAF...play your cards right and you guaranteed an iron rice bowl in politics or a govt "private" organisation.....

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Nehs - Vivian, Shamu and Tharman - run the country. This is the time for Ah Nehs to climb and to take over the country from the Chinese. The resulting change will be irreversible.

all those useless pigs r considered untouchables, the lowest caste even india will refuse to deal with them. pls get some chinkians like ms vivian, ong yekun n heng sweat kit to be certified BRAhmins.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
soon they will be on every national team, including but not limited to the sg69 team.
and when they score against those wogs in the sg69 team, the score line will always be in pairs / even numbers - as the nigs penetrate the labia posts ; ballsdeep! :whistling: