• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Damn You, GMS!

Z

Zombie

GMS' biggest fault was to keep focusing on Nicole Seah...

i think you are right...
and many people did not realise that nsp started to "go downhill" after her apology at half-time (ie bad timing)...

blahblah

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS pretends to contest in Tampines, but doesn't really want to win this GRC. So recruited Nicole who took the bait and ended up under the spotlight.

Rimururu

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think you are right...
and many people did not realise that nsp started to "go downhill" after her apology at half-time (ie bad timing)...

Her apology was quite decent in my opinion, but what is worse is GMS allowed all the attention to focus on Nicole Seah (a young and new member) instead on himself (Secretary-General). I can bet you not everybody knows who is the Sec-Gen of NSP unlike WP, SPP and SDP.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's quite clear GMS lost orientation and quite a bit of drive after his brother's untimely death on first day of campaign. It's very unfortunate and though I generally dislike and disagree with him, I feel sorry for him and the nation. It's all too late in the game now anyway. Tomorrow is polling day and counting night. Let the results speak.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing for sure he put me and my wife in dilemma. On one hand its fucking mbt, the otje no show gms & team.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I rather you vote for GMS. No-show is better than sky-high HDB prices.

To vote someone who is as uninterested as he appears to be, I might as well void my vote.

HDB price cannot plunge, a lot of people might commit suicide because of this as they might need to downgrade for some cash but is unable to do so. The cash could save a life!

GMS's proposal is doable, won't make the HDB price plunge.

But then if you want my vote, you better come down here and find out how you can improve the welfare and show concern about the people of this town. Look at what Nicole Seah has done. It is not only a national agenda, ward contest is also about whether you are the one fit to be taking care of the people, the old and young, the poor and the needy, who are living in Tampines.

This is your last chance, you still have tonight. And tomorrow morning. Just show your concern. No need to campaign. Else your proposal will be taken and credits goes to another person. No more for you for the next election. You want your vote, you work for it!

Rimururu

Alfrescian
Loyal
To vote someone who is as uninterested as he appears to be, I might as well void my vote.

HDB price cannot plunge, a lot of people might commit suicide because of this as they might need to downgrade for some cash but is unable to do so. The cash could save a life!

GMS's proposal is doable, won't make the HDB price plunge.

But then if you want my vote, you better come down here and find out how you can improve the welfare and show concern about the people of this town. Look at what Nicole Seah has done. It is not only a national agenda, ward contest is also about whether you are the one fit to be taking care of the people, the old and young, the poor and the needy, who are living in Tampines.

This is your last chance, you still have tonight. And tomorrow morning. Just show your concern. No need to campaign. Else your proposal will be taken and credits goes to another person. No more for you for the next election. You want your vote, you work for it!

I know what it is like too. My GRC is WP's C team and hence they are not too concerned about the results here. Presence is muted.But I will still vote WP just to teach PAP a lesson. GMS may be a fool, joker and idiot rolled into one, but if you vote Mah in again, he is going to get cocky.

Last edited: