• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Damai secondary 4 student hangs himself in flat, family distraught

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You know the true face of the PAP when you see these are the types of supporters that they attract. The PAP are as heartless as their supporters are. Remember this when you vote in the next GE. All the sweet talking and spin doctoring by PAP ministers and MPs are just smoke and mirrors. If you really want to know what the PAP really thinks, then look at the words of the people representing them on this forum. They are the real voice of the PAP. i.e. heartless, unsympathetic, you-die-your business attitude.

You've just described the defining characteristics of the majority of the sinkie population which is why the PAP will remain in power for a long time to come.

Jellyfish

If you are really an adult with a fully grown brain, you should know that people like you who swear profanities are quite a disgrace , adults are supposed to handle things in a mature way. However , if you have turned to swearing profanities at me , it shows how downgrading you are. You're quite a judgemental person. And if you actually didn't see my previous post, i clearly stated that Damai Secondary BEAT your son Raffles Institution at this competition called BBC. Oh and if you think that i'm making it up, please go to their website and search for last year's competition, because we were the finalist. RI sent in 3 groups or maybe 2, and we only had 1. Guess what? Out of the 2/3 groups, only one made in and Damai made in too. I guess that actually contradicted your thinking or us only able to make it poly or ITE? Suck it up Uncle John, you ain't going to win this debate because you're getting all your facts wrong:smile: Good luck to your son!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So it turns out the kid killed himself due to bullying in school over him being gay.