• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dalai Lama defecting USA to beg returning to China Dua Kee

LEE_soongone

Alfrescian
Loyal
活佛不行啦,要回去死在西藏,不想客死异乡.

https://hk.news.yahoo.com/達賴-只要中國同意就回藏-221124614.html

達賴:只要中國同意就回藏

星島日報

6.1k 人追蹤
2017年11月19日 上午6:11
【星島日報報道】(星島日報報道)流亡印度的西藏精神領袖達賴喇嘛,昨日與幾十名來自中國的藏人會面。他回應藏人希望他早日回到西藏時說,只要中國政府同意,他願立即回到西藏。

達賴喇嘛昨日由他居住的達蘭薩拉起程前往印度東部訪問,在機場特別和來自中國的四十多名藏人會面。「自由亞洲」網報道,這些藏人是來印度「朝佛」的。

報道說,達賴喇嘛對這些藏人一一摸頂加持,詢問他們的家鄉在哪里。當這些藏人祈求達賴喇嘛返回西藏,還轉達家鄉藏人對他的思念。達賴喇嘛動容地安撫他們,並表示:「我永不會忘記你們,只要中國政府同意,我就立即回到西藏。」

睇更多" data-reactid="14">另據外電報道,達賴喇嘛上周與來自美國的「客人」會面時表示,他感覺身體愈來愈疲憊,已委派流亡政府的現任總理及一名前總理作為其個人特使,代表他參加國際活動或講話。他說:「我八十二歲了,自從去年以來,我的疲勞感大大增加了。」

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...lowing-me-Dalai-Lama/articleshow/29926036.cms

Ready to go back to Tibet but China not allowing me: Dalai Lama
Manosh Das | TNN | Feb 6, 2014, 06.28 AM IST
SHILLONG: The Dalai Lama on Wednesday said he was ready to go back to Tibet but the Chinese government is not allowing him to do so. "I am ready to go back to Tibet. It's my home. But the Chinese government does not allow me," the Dalai Lama said. The Tibetan spiritual leader was addressing the media at the Pine Wood Hotel here on Wednesday.

The Tibetan spiritual leader claimed that 99 per cent of the Tibetans, besides "some Chinese", want him to go back to Tibet. "But if I return, a demon's place will be prison. So, if I return, it will not be of much use. If I return (to Tibet) I will be relaxed in prison with no work and it will be a waste of time," the witty spiritual leader said, when asked if and when he desired to go back to his homeland.

"However, things are changing and in the next few years, the situation may be different," he said.

He went on to say that the present Chinese president is "courageously" fighting corruption and "seeking the truth from fact".

Expressing hope that in the "next few years" he would return to his homeland, the Dalai Lama said, "Nobody knows when I will return. I know 99 per cent of the people in Tibet are waiting for me... I am ready ... It's my home."

The Dalai Lama, who has made India his home for almost 55 years now, went on to iterate that India is a "very nice country". He praised the fact that India is multi-religious, multi-linguistic and still one nation and said Indian Muslims are "much safer" in India than in Islamic countries. He, however, cautioned against complacency, saying, "Freedom must be combined with a sense of responsibility."

He heaped praises on the diverse religious culture of India and its philosophy of ahimsa. "People must be educated on ahimsa," he said, elaborating that not only killings, but exploitation in the spheres of economy, politics and family life also amounted to violence. The spiritual leader was all praise for the scenic beauty of Shillong and the clear skies over it even as he complained about the cold weather.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
what happened between him and the Chinese government?
can somebody share?
He betrayed the goodwill of the earlier Chinese government.
Check the movie " 7 years in Tibet" starring Bred Pit to understand the Tibet of old. Very feudalistic.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
He betrayed the goodwill of the earlier Chinese government.
Check the movie " 7 years in Tibet" starring Bred Pit to understand the Tibet of old. Very feudalistic.

but his title is his holiness Dalai lama.
Such title is a person with great doing.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the western media which always glorify and deify him in their reports while vilifying China in the same breadth, one could be forgiven to think that His Holiness is immortal or at least semi-immortal! So many Hollywood celebrities worship him like he is a Demi-god. Only Communist China regards him as a very human trouble-maker and independence fighter. lol.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the western media which always glorify and deify him in their reports while vilifying China in the same breadth, one could be forgiven to think that His Holiness is immortal or at least semi-immortal! So many Hollywood celebrities worship him like he is a Demi-god. Only Communist China regards him as a very human trouble-maker and independence fighter. lol.

I gave him a title of
大癞蛤蟆
for
达赖喇嘛

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I gave him a title of
大癞蛤蟆
for
达赖喇嘛

Ingenuous word for word translation but of course in your funny dictionary; not the Oxford one! So holy already and he is a VVIP in India; next to China and therefore not too far away to live his last days. In USA only for the propaganda and to collect donations!

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is WANTED by China. He want to go surrender there.
But he want negotiate not face firing squad. China say fuck spider.

He got used by Ang Moh ironically to call for free Tibet and misrepresent Democracy! So he is wanted for Treason and need to be shot by firing squad.

Shit eating idiot Ang Moh made a big fool of themselves without finding out what is Dalai Lama to call him symbol of Freedom & Democracy, when it is the COMPLETE REVERSE of those Stupid Ang Moh ideas.

Dalai is suppose to be the 14th Reincarnation Generation of Tibetan Ruler which is WORLD MOST ULTIMATE MONARCHY and Slave Master. It is the EXACT OPPOSITE MEANING OF FREEDOM & DEMOCRACY INDEED.

Unlike a normal classic monarchy which pass throne to crown princes generation after generation, Tibetan Ruler Dalai (born 1391) will pass throne ONLY TO HIMSELF BY REINCARNATION. Enslaves dozens of generations of Tibetan Farmer Slaves, and they are working in chain and locked up, tortured and killed, have their body parts organs used by lama as instruments or medicines. Their women are also SEX SLAVES for secretive sexual Karmasutra practices by lamas.

Today's exiled Dalai Lama is the 14th reincarnation from the 1st Dalai Lama (1391)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dalai_Lamas

List of Dalai Lamas
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dalai Lama of Tibet

Emblem of the Tibetan government-in-exile

Details
Style
His Holiness
First monarch 1st Dalai Lama
13th Dalai Lama (as head of state)
Last monarch 14th Dalai Lama (as head of state)
Formation July 1912
Abolition 24 October 1951
Residence Potala Palace
Norbulingka
Pretender(s) Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama
This is a list of Dalai Lamas of Tibet. There have been 14 recognised incarnations of the Dalai Lama. In addition, there was one unofficial Dalai Lama named Yeshe Gyatso (declared in 1707) as a pretender for the position of the 6th Dalai Lama, but was never accepted as the true Dalai Lama by a majority of the population.

Image Name Date of birth Dalai Lama From Dalai Lama Until Date of death
1st Dalai Lama

1st Dalai Lama Gedun Drub 1391 N/A 1474
2nd Dalai Lama

2nd Dalai Lama Gedun Gyatso 1475 1492 1542
3rd Dalai Lama

3rd Dalai Lama Sonam Gyatso 1543 1578 1588
4th Dalai Lama

4th Dalai Lama Yonten Gyatso 1589 1601 1617
5th Dalai Lama

5th Dalai Lama Ngawang Lobsang Gyatso 1617 1642 1682
6th Dalai Lama

6th Dalai Lama Tsangyang Gyatso 1683 1697 1706
7th Dalai Lama

7th Dalai Lama Kelzang Gyatso 1708 1720 1757
8th Dalai Lama

8th Dalai Lama Jamphel Gyatso 1758 1762 1804
9th Dalai Lama

9th Dalai Lama Lungtok Gyatso 1805 1810 1815
10th Dalai Lama

10th Dalai Lama Tsultrim Gyatso 29 March 1816 1826 1837
11th Dalai Lama

11th Dalai Lama Khedrup Gyatso 1 November 1838 1842 31 January 1856
12th Dalai Lama

12th Dalai Lama Trinley Gyatso 26 January 1857 1860 25 April 1875
13th Dalai Lama

13th Dalai Lama Thubten Gyatso 12 February 1876 1879 17 December 1933
14th Dalai Lama

14th Dalai Lama Tenzin Gyatso

If Reincarnated Ruler is Democracy for Ignorant Stupid Ang Moh, ask them to shoot Trump and have him Reincarnated to be next president, NO ELECTION PSE! Democracy kiss my ass!

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
He led an armed rebellion and when losing he ran off to take refuge in India. Does he deserve to be accorded his rights of abode n respect? Further all these while he went around badmouthing his motherland. Historically Tibet had centuries ago ceded sovereignity to China in exchange for protecting the then Dalai Lama. Who is this clown to repudiate on what was agreed centuries ago and hide behind religion? You are either a religious leader or a politician BUT not both!!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's only according to the LKY doctrine. Reality is a lot different.

Tibet was a feudalistic theocracy, one that makes medieval Christian and Islamic societies seem like a sojourn in Tropicana. The savagery, environmental degeneracy, utter disregard for human decency and staggering poverty have been well documented by centuries of missionaries, spiritual seekers, traders and would-be colonizers. That's not even mentioning the sorcery practised by some of the sects, e.g. the Bons and Red Hats. The power politics that went on in the Potala makes the Vatican cardinals look like choirboys jostling to hold the ciborium at Sunday mass.

Don't get me wrong. I've the highest regard for Buddhism and its founder. In some respects, esoteric Tantric Buddhism comes closest to the Great Mystery, and many of its practices including tolerance are worth emulating for the other religions.

But theocracies suck; religion and politics just don't mix. The West learned it the hard way, separated state from church, and came out of it much better off.

The one good thing that came out of commie rule in China was the repudiation of the ugliest aspects of feudalism, in both Han and Tibetan societies. When their women won more Olympic gold medals than their men, you know they've done some things right.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The West learned it the hard way, separated state from church, and came out of it much better off.

It is true that in the Western model the laws of the land are secular and all religions granted equal status this does not exclude religious leaders from involvement in politics.

In NZ the Destiny Church fielded candidates decade or so ago in order to take part in the elections. Their manifesto was based upon their religious doctrines.

Religious leaders do not have to choose between religion and politics in Western societies. They are free to mix and match to their advantage. In Singapore LKY issued dire warnings with regards to what he termed to be an explosive mix.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Religious leaders do not have to choose between religion and politics in Western societies. They are free to mix and match to their advantage.

No quarrel there. The state is run on secular laws; but individual leaders have the freedom to – or not to – associate with any religion. Insofar as religion is a part of your value system, your political ideals and principles will also be influenced by your religion.